Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend has Happy Feet and Wrinkles :) Details inside

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend has Happy Feet and Wrinkles :) Details inside
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its been a while since I last posted. But tonight it was a tremendous treat! My girlfriend Ginger has always considered her feet as monkey feet because they're extremely flexible. I told her not to think of her feet like that. My term would be deemed as happy feet lol. She thought it was cute. Considering she took the tickler away from me and started taunting me with it lol. Well enough of me blabbering, I'll let the pics do the talking! Enjoy!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleguy05   Email Soleguy05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

-
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

-  -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

Soleguy05
Major Player
Member # 45717

-
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ginger is a keeper my friend...thanks to you both for sharing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow amazing fucking soles.

Wow,great post and quality pics.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very wrinkly... [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18347 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I'm a true wrinklesguy and these are great!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soleguy 5 please keep posting those beautiful wrinkles!!! Been waiting for you to post for a minute. You're the luckiest guy in the world to have a girl with feet like hers!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic!!!!
More more more!!! Hope you tied her up and tickled her mercilessly after you took those pics....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great feets. period. and if she's as nice as they are...

good on ya.

btw, I am a nosy sort... size?

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links