Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CaliforniaBeachFeet- Real Girls in HD (x20) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CaliforniaBeachFeet- Real Girls in HD (x20)
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From today's Wu Contributions.

Random girls I found at the beach.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
website
clips

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These... [Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic stuff!
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome material! It is great to see truly random encounters as opposed to alot of the contrived random encounters that I see some other producers out there trying to concoct.

Nothing beats real material and it clearly shows in your work. Keep up the great work as clarity, honesty, and truth is very apparent by your photos as well as reputation for bringing top notch content! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Thanks guys.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the fact that the girls are having so much fun when pulling those socks off and showing their soles. I'm sure some know about the fetish and are hamming it up on the camera, but then you have those girls that probably think this is some crazy shit, but are doing it anyway. LOL... It's always great either way.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Love the fact that the girls are having so much fun when pulling those socks off and showing their soles. I'm sure some know about the fetish and are hamming it up on the camera, but then you have those girls that probably think this is some crazy shit, but are doing it anyway. LOL... It's always great either way.

Patrick

You know, when I look at goodguy's amazing photos I sometimes wonder what some of these girls would think if they only knew that some guys on a foot fetish board (like me [Big Grin] ) were emptying their nutsack while drooling over their smelly soles and toes. [Joint]

I would imagine some would be downright horrified, but then there are some I'm sure that would get quite a kick out of it [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

You know, when I look at goodguy's amazing photos I sometimes wonder what some of these girls would think if they only knew that some guys on a foot fetish board (like me [Big Grin] ) were emptying their nutsack while drooling over their smelly soles and toes. [Joint]

I would imagine some would be downright horrified, but then there are some I'm sure that would get quite a kick out of it [Laugh]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

My guess is none of them know [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
My guess is none of them know

These women definitely know. Trust me, all it takes is good social skills and you can get a girl smiling and approving of foot fetish activities in no time flat.

And years of experience plus years of proof in the field by GGN demonstrates exactly that. These girls are happy to show their feet for us (evident by numerous smiles), and you should feel quite lucky that you even get to see the feet of these non-professional model types.

These are everyday women who's feet we would probably never otherwise see had it not been for the spur-of-the-moment, off-the-cuff skills of an artist like GoodGuyNeighbor! Sit back and take notes feet photographers -- this is how it's done:
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

[ February 05, 2013, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like they say, there's no difference between an "everyday woman" and a "professional type" other than slapping makeup on and creating a modeling portfolio (if they look good enough to be seen in front of a camera, and not all who grace Wu's pages are but we give them encouragement anyway to boost morale).

So I guess that settles the assumption it doesn't take years of experience or any magic to score either type of model to show their feet, just a goodguy or a norcal with some photo equiptment and nerve to get out there in public to produce great stuff, as seen here as usual. Some in the past couldn't even do that much in comparison to us these days. I would love to do some professional finish touch-up work on these pics for him since he is such a busy guy, it would add a professional lighting touch on already great photography. Keep up the good work. [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

[ February 05, 2013, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CBF.
I like your work.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet jesus, I live in the wrong country. Must visit LA soon.

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***PLEASE READ***

I am sorry I have been a little busy lately, but I must address a couple of things. And since I'm sure the parties I am speaking of will come back to this thread to continue & check up on their latest flame war, I'm making this a public post.

First of all, I apologize to GoodGuyNeighbor for his post turning into the semi-regular flame war - and for the fact that I have to act like a parent and do a lecture here.

This will be the LAST warning. I don't give a shit who started the flames, but if I see the banter I WILL ask Wu to ban both accounts. Do not bother to PM me and give me all kinds of he started this crap either because I do not care. This board is BETTER than this. It will not continue.

Now that I have that out of the way, I removed every flame post, but also removed the posts about the foot parties. Discuss foot parties all you want, but please start a new thread so that you do not take away from the person's thread that had nothing to do with that.

And now to go enjoy this thread as I was hoping to do from the start.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links