Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala at the Park (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala at the Park
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So long and slender! More to kiss on!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TxToez:
Long time no see!

I just saw you a couple weeks ago, silly! Missed you at the Rope Dojo last night!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donkeyjack:
Her feet are disproportional to her body

But she got nice feet.

hahaha

Maybe they're not my feet at all?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Furious
Board Regular
Member # 34472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Furious   Email Furious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon and Lala are my heroes, plus hes a Metalhead
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH YES, Some of the hottest long toes, and sexiest nail beds. are back!!! Welcome back and you know you and your sexy feet & toes were missed. Glad to see you are back and looking TOETALLY TOERIFFIC AS EVER!!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice set! Lala is hot as always, her soles look buttery soft [Drool]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
LeDaemon and Lala are my heroes, plus hes a Metalhead

[Laugh] I've never been referred to as anyone's hero before. [Laugh]

Lala is a metal head too BTW. We actually went to the last Iron Maiden show that was in town back last August. Plus I just added a Mastadon album to my CD collection this past week as well. Rock out with you cock out! And ladies jam out with your clam out...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff. I love Lala's toe spreads. And I hope this isn't out of place, but I'm betting that her toes do all kinda curling and spreading when she gets off. [Blush]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how I missed Lala and her Stunning feet! Great shots as always LD covering all the angles, with Lala and her tootsies looking sensational from all of them. Love the pedi too. Hot Stuff!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Awesome stuff. I love Lala's toe spreads. And I hope this isn't out of place, but I'm betting that her toes do all kinda curling and spreading when she gets off. [Blush]

Patrick

How right you are, Patrick!

--------------------
 -

Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:

But she got nice feet.

hahaha

Your feet looks nice.
I would rub them if you weren't popular

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

quote:
quote:
quote:

But she got nice feet.

hahaha

Your feet looks nice.

What does me being popular have to do with anything?
Nice feet are Nice feet no matter how popular they are!

--------------------
 -

Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But she got nice feet.

hahaha

Your feet looks nice.

What does me being popular have to do with anything?
Nice feet are Nice feet no matter how popular they are!

Insecure post.

You look good, have nice feet, and etc

I doubt I can do it anyways.

Your feet is one of the G.O.A.T.

I'm giving you praise.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to search the "urban dictionary" to find that "G.O.A.T" = "greatest of all time." I thought it was referring to some obscure Fallout 3 reference. [Laugh]

I'm not on top of all the latest vernacular.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Sorry. I gotta remember this isn't hip hop forum

But yea her feet are nice. I actually thought she was an 9.5

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links