Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pics of my last set on Wu's... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pics of my last set on Wu's...
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous pics as always Saffron. You are missed greatly already. Best of luck in your future endevors and here's to hoping that if and when the time is right your beautiful feet and charismatc persona will step back on board and grace us with the elegance and excellence you exude so effortlessly again some day soon. Thanks for the irresistable going away present and all the best in all that you do. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone, your words are lovely.

You can still reach me at:

Twitter: saffronfootbabe
Instagram: saffron_foot_babe
Email: saffronfootbabe@yahoo.ca

Saffron

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Your feet are some of the most beautiful I've seen.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool...thanks for not totally leaving us Saf!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links