Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Worn Morning Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Worn Morning Soles
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
Worn Morning Soles (15 pictures)

There is also a new video that goes along with this picture set! Both updates are LIVE NOW! [Woot]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got sweet feet, I wanna lick!! Thanks for the pics, you're a legend!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, can I get more?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the top pic sexy wrinkled soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to smell and lick them
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know you are soooo wrong for teasing us with those sexy wrinkled soles.....Long time no hear from dear friend...:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, my morning just got off on the right feet. What and increadable Treat!! Mommie still sets the bar for all that is so wonderful and rewarding about being blessed with such an appreciation for female feet and also provides the type of perfection in every shot that those who may not have yet found such an appreciation to aquire it instantly with just one glance. Absoleutely Gorgeous Pics Mommie.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Yum Yum!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessssss! The best! Thank you for sharing these!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Razor's Edge
Board Regular
Member # 37735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Razor's Edge   Email The Razor's Edge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn they're beautiful!

--------------------
<--Avatar: Maxine Angelit, SIZE 7.5

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by itotallylovebarefeet:
You've got sweet feet, I wanna lick!! Thanks for the pics, you're a legend!

:oYou are too kind to fluff my ego so much! As for the offer of a lick... [Fingers Crossed] That would be so nice!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donkeyjack:
Damn, can I get more?

Sure can... There is a whole site I run with tons and I am sure some of my older dirty feet pics are still on this forum. Look through my past posts [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
Loving the top pic sexy wrinkled soles

Thanks!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Foot creamer:
Would love to smell and lick them

I bet you would ... [Drool]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by tyvianc:
You know you are soooo wrong for teasing us with those sexy wrinkled soles.....Long time no hear from dear friend...:-)

Ten levels of wrong... but YOU LIKE IT so hush! [Kiss]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links