Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala's Valentines to her Wu's friends! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala's Valentines to her Wu's friends!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valentine's Day and the love of feet is in the air. I can smell it! Well, Lala's feet don't smell of course. For our Wu friends we got some VD cards (Star Wars since Lala is Yoda's biggest fan girl) and personalized them with your names. Sorry, didn't have enough cards or time or patience for all 45,930 members to each have one, so don't be a hater if your name isn't on one. However, there is one for all the others missed!

Look for your name on the card and save it to "train the weasel" to later on.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great set. Lovely toes as always. Star wars fan awesome. i think you need to do a light saber set with your feet
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow awesome feet
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome idea....and those toes are very very sexy. [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice *Fab's voice*
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Love] Happy Valentines Day, Boys! Love all ya'll! [Love]

(even the ones I missed [Cry] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, nice soles.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That....that is one hell of a valentine...
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, these shots are incredible, I must say...Awesome pedi! Glad I got a shout-out [Big Grin]
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Awwwwwwwwwww! [Smile] You're the Best Lala! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day! Thanks for the shout out. I must say this is one of the cutest, coolest and most creative ideas I've seen done here and when you take a cute, cool or creative idea and bring it to life it comes with added beauty and sex appeal that just brings a great idea to life and makes it so much better than one could even think it would turn out when thought up in the first place. Great pedi, and I LOVE the lil scrunch at play and the arch angle you got going there. Gorgeous pedi too. Those last couple trampling on the pile were fantastic as well. Great to see you posting again and I hope Cupid is good to you this Valentines!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah! This was a great idea! Creativity FTW [Smile]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooow...thanks for the card Lala & LD.
I hope to see you on one of your faboulous footjob asap

Thanks again!!!!

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick is awesome.. Love the pics and pedicure on her nails

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links