Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my foot girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my foot girl
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it feels good to have a woman to fufill all your foot fetish desire's...i have that and i love it. I pay for her pedicures 2 a month, and a pair of sandals once a month, and when we spend time together, i suck those toes, till there pink and wrinkled..lol...heres my favorite pairs
sorry for the low quality pics

-
 -

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome that you have a woman like that. Her toes look really good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool shoes.

I buy my wife a lot of shoes to accentuate her feet. I agree that it is wonderful to have a lady that allows one to indulge in their foot needs. And even better when she allows her pictures to be shared here:) [Smile]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't personally care for those types of sandals because they cover so much of the foot- but she has great feet and toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links