Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Party in LA- February 22nd, 2013 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Party in LA- February 22nd, 2013
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning.
I received emails here @ wusfeet from guys interested in my Foot Party. They're all from Los Angeles area, like me.
So, I think it a good idea to make an official topi for this Foot Party and let the community what are the options here in LA.

-

Door: $40
Friday February 22nd. 2013
7pm to 12am
or email if you have any questions
[EMAIL]elegantbarefeet@gmail.com [/EMAIL]
Private areas: Private ares available for sessions

20+ girls are confirmed
elegantbarefeet
Confirmed Girls: Jenna, Nikki Fierce, Pretty Nikki, Marisa Toe May, Nikky Redman, Mae, Cyne, Britney, Roxxy, Kim Angie, Karla, Phatangy, Brooklyn, Paris, Fetish Hermosa, Jennifer, Miss Mia, Heidi, Heather, Vanessa, Angel, Marie

If you have any questions. email me.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies and gentlemen.
Madison. Just joined the Foot Party last night.
and elegantbarefeet is proud to invite her.

-

Don't forget about Brooklyn.
 -

Is going to be a hell of a good time.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Meet Angel.
Very new to this foot scene but is very excited to be part of it.

on 7 days for our foot party
 -
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow Madison is super hot!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delicious feet girls
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve is going to start losing business if you keep this up Jorgie! lol Madison is amazing, can't wait to meet her and hopefully shoot her.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18326 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Norcal. We'll put you in contact with her.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Six more days for our Foot Party and I want to introduce to you.

Roxxy. 20yrs. old girl coming to our foot lounge

When I first met her and offered her to shoot a Foot video. She thought she didn't have nice feet to show. I thought she was wrong and that we needed her to show her toes to the world.
What do you think guys. You like her toes?

Roxxy
 -
 -

And the playboy/maxim girl

Angie
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Jennifer is your college freshman girl. Have you ever seen those college girls walking on the mall and wish you could worship their feet? this is your time.
Come and meet Jennifer. She's a Valley college girl who enjoys these parties.

February 22nd.

Jennifer. She's only 20yrs old. latina
 -

PS. Norcal. Jennifer told me she is looking to do some photoshoots.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
marissa's feet are to-die for
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

yes they are.

Marissa's feet
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
Jennifer is your college freshman girl. Have you ever seen those college girls walking on the mall and wish you could worship their feet? this is your time.
Come and meet Jennifer. She's a Valley college girl who enjoys these parties.

February 22nd.

Jennifer. She's only 20yrs old. latina
 -

PS. Norcal. Jennifer told me she is looking to do some photoshoots.

Nice, she looks cute...text me... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18326 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

only 6 days for Elegantbarefeet foot party.
And if you wanted more reasons to join.
Here are more excuses to join in.

Heidi and Miss Mia
 -

Heather and Heidi
 -

and the amazing Miss Kimmy
 -
 -

Elegantbarefeet Elegantbarefeet

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like fun! Any asians? [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Asians? yes we do.

Lily,
 -

Jenna
 -

Cydne
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links