Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala's Silo Adventure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala's Silo Adventure
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another sunny winter day in the great state of Texas and we head out to do an interesting little location shoot trespassing on some rancher's private property. Lala is never thrilled when a little bit of walking is involved to where we need to go. However she was intrigued by the crumbling silos that were a few hundred yards from the gated entrance we sneaked through so we headed down the gravel road toward them.

Well, no sooner are we halfway down the road a truck pulls up to the gate, it opens up, and now its driving toward us on the road. I'm thinking "FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!!!!" Figuring we're going to get busted thinking the guy is going to pull a shotgun and call the cops. Lala is cool and as we keep walking calmly trying to not look suspicious she says just tell them we're doing an art project and just want to shoot the silos.

Well, I am wearing my camera bag so I pull the camera out and wear it around my neck as the truck slowly pulls up to us. Luckily it was just a couple of ranch hands. We tell them what our intentions are and the driver says to go ahead, but not go near the barn as there are security cameras all around it.

Stroke of friggen luck! He didn't give a rats ass and they just continued driving off. Would have been a totally different outcome I'm sure if the beautiful Lala wasn't with me and I was just there by myself shooting silos for an art project.

Anyway the set we shot is up in the image store and will be on the BHE member site too!

-
 -  -  -
 -  -
 -
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boingggggg [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donkeyjack
Board Regular
Member # 45889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donkeyjack   Email Donkeyjack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I CAME
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks like a blast! Her toe scrunch is amazing!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Love the creativity.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was fun. I love when I get to climb things, trees, silos, buildings, etc! lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that you get out there and shoot at some neat locations. I always try to do that too when I can. I have to say, some of yours have been ones I would have been all over if I was in your area. Great stuff!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got some really cool places to hit in the future. I've been wanting to get Lala join me in some of my urban exploration activities which is a side hobby of mine. Been in abandoned hospitals, abandoned hotel, mansion. Cool settings for shoots. We did one in the past at the old meat packing plant with Nettie last fall. Weather is looking nicer for such activities.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact I just posted some of my Urban Exploration adventures in the misc section. Follow dis link... http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=001797

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LeDaemon,

I've been using the hell out of Google Earth. If you turn on the photos part you can also see photos of locations that other people have posted. I recently found an abandoned amusement park that has an overgrown wooden coaster I want to use. I promised a girl she could do it who can't pose until June 1 (not 18 yet). She works with me and knows other girls from work who pose. Since she loves coasters like I do, so claimed it when she heard me talking about it. LOL... But yeah, try that. I also heard good stuff about something called Stuck on Earth that I haven't tried yet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ledeamon your my hero and llola is a godess wow i wish i could smell them
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
LeDaemon,

I've been using the hell out of Google Earth. If you turn on the photos part you can also see photos of locations that other people have posted. I recently found an abandoned amusement park that has an overgrown wooden coaster I want to use. I promised a girl she could do it who can't pose until June 1 (not 18 yet). She works with me and knows other girls from work who pose. Since she loves coasters like I do, so claimed it when she heard me talking about it. LOL... But yeah, try that. I also heard good stuff about something called Stuck on Earth that I haven't tried yet.

Patrick

That's a good idea with Google Earth. There's tons of places around my area that I haven't hit yet. The Six Flags that has been closed down since '05 in New Orleans would be a really cool one to do. Some pics of that in my above link.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links