Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friendly Hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friendly Hello
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
The picture of ME was taken by the lovely Dastardly Dave!
I am new here, and I just thought I would throw myself out there!

Happy weekend everybody!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! What a first post! Beautiful photo. Welcome to the forum!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
teehee, thanks! I am still trying to figure this site out, since I joined today!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome hope there's more like that to come

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well thank you for the introduction just throwing yourself out there....:-)
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAREFOOTASTIC!!! [Jerkoff]
Just a minor remark.. those panties are frankly unnecessary.. I hope to see more revealing pictures of you in another section of the forum VERY SOON.. [Evil Grin]
A very low bow to you (and to the photographer), anyway!!! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cupcakes!

You sure know how to make an entry!

Welcome to the legendary Wu's forum!!

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! That's really friendly.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
Hi Cupcakes!

You sure know how to make an entry!

Welcome to the legendary Wu's forum!!

FFM

Teehee! Why,thank you! I like to think I know how to make an entry! I really like hearing stuff like that!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superb entrance!

I like the way all the clothing,props & lighting have been chosen to compliment your skin tone. With the slightly dirty soles. Brilliant man!!!!!

The pic definitely captures all the right curves of the thigh & calves. With your ankles accentuating those lovely petite feet!!

Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

quote:
Originally posted by Fetish666:
Superb entrance!

I like the way all the clothing,props & lighting have been chosen to compliment your skin tone. With the slightly dirty soles. Brilliant man!!!!!

The pic definitely captures all the right curves of the thigh & calves. With your ankles accentuating those lovely petite feet!!

HAHA! thank you for the complements! I always love snapping a few lovely feet pictures when working!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links