Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's LongToenails? You Decide. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's LongToenails? You Decide.
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some random shots showcasing Andi's pretty toes & toenails.

Her nail tech called in sick on her regular 2 week pedicure day so her toenails had an extra week to grow.

Some people like short toenails others like longer. What do you think about this length?

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a fan of long toenails and those are PERFECT!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a particular preference but I think her nails look really good here.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footthirst
Board Regular
Member # 13728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footthirst   Email Footthirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GORGEOUS ! STUNNING ! in a few words : THE PERFECT LENGHT...

--------------------
"Craving pedicured long toenails..."

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drew, you know me, I love the length...would love to see those hot toenails even longer. Hardened me right up, that's for sure!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi can pull this off really well. Very hot, I bet whenever she's out in public dudes are walking into things. I know I would!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them longer.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Andi can pull this off really well. Very hot, I bet whenever she's out in public dudes are walking into things. I know I would!

I'm always asking her "so did you see any dudes looking at your feet today"? And she says no I don't notice that.

Coincedentally when I get home from work she says, "I caught a guy staring at my foot today at lunch". She was at a table and her right leg crossed over her left. This left her right foot hanging out from underneath the table.

So, she notices a guy at about her 10 o'clock in a booth. She said his eyes were locked in on her foot. Then he looks up at her and they totally get eye contact.

She said she busted him at least 10 times.
But, the fun part was she said she was intentionally dangling her flip flop, wiggling her foot and flexing her toes. She even let her flip flop fall off the tip of her toes and teased him with her bare foot for a while.

I told her hearing that made my day!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great, but those could be dangerous in bed. Looks like those nails could draw blood if she accidentally scratches you with those while you guys are snoozing at night. Keep a box of bandaids on your night stand. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelovingman
Loyal Member
Member # 1180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelovingman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PERFECT in every way! Love them!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them long like the rest of the boys! Keep rocking them😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a great story.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be about the maximum length I enjoy seeing. She looks amazing. My wife is very private and conservative so she's uncomfortable with any other man looking at her. Consequently she'd never tell me if a guy was eyeing her. If she did she'dl expect me express anger and disgust and would be pissed if she knew I got off on it. I love it when I'm with her and see a man eyeing her feet.
Only had one occasion that I know of that a guy actually commented on her feet- and I was with her. We left a meeting at our kids school years ago and the guy said "I like your toe rings". She was creeped out. I acted like I was but was smiling inside.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect length!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi's toes will look great no matter the nail length. I, for one, do like longer nails and hers are a perfect length.

As for LeDaemon's comment about blood spilling.... I've yet to draw blood on anyone --
...... yet! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links