Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ms.Pepper loves big smelly soles! (size 13-14) ebony)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ms.Pepper loves big smelly soles! (size 13-14) ebony)
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the smell of her thick soles.

-
 -  -
 -  -
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lord baby jesus.

You are a lucky man.

Can you please redo that 3 pic minus the window?

I love that pose.

Great work.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This latina we saw at bestbuy whilst shopping had feet that had to meet our camera.

-
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got damn! The top photos...I want to put both soles side by side and lick all around. I will never see sun light again :-). Latina chic...WOW her wrinkled soles and Ms Pepper's I know it's will be fun to be there.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbdo
Board Regular
Member # 42964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbdo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Pumice stone.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some like them dry believe it or not. Thanks for the comment

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True! I fucking love them as dry, thick, wrinkled and stinky as they can be! God I am so in love with her soles! Tell us more about the smell!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's what i'm talking about, big soles in your foce
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

quote:
Originally posted by smell_fetishist:
True! I fucking love them as dry, thick, wrinkled and stinky as they can be! God I am so in love with her soles! Tell us more about the smell!

=) they are the type of feet that u can smell while getting a footjob. They have a very leathery smell to them. Not sweaty stinky but still very strong.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, how long does she keep them without washing?
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

daily i believe. I just have her on the habit of not applying lotion to her feet lol. She had been shopping in a pair of leather mules all day prior to the shoot. I dont think it takes her long to get that aroma going [Jerkoff]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Hving naturally smelly feet is the best! Dry rough skin too! For us at least. I'd ask her to avoid washing them for some days to maximise the smell if I were you haha! Any way, keep them coming!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links