Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oldie But Goody - This Week: Ashley

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oldie But Goody - This Week: Ashley
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decided to post a least on pic a week from a past Feet Fair model, so that I can take us all on a trip to memory lane. The models posted are all inaccessible to me for one reason or another, and it must be at least four years since they last graced my site.

Featured This Week: Ashley

Ashley is a nice southern girl who came to NYC to make her mark and fortune, and she happened to see one of my modeling post somewhere.

We spoke on the phone and made a "date" to meet in a cafe in the Upper West Side. After meeting over coffee and scones, we went outside to sit on a bench so I could have a good look at her feet.

It was a gorgeous late Spring day, and when Ashley took off her shoes and started flexing her arches, I though I was going to lose it right there and then. I booked her for a shoot immediately, and she did not disappoint.

I few weeks after our shoot, we started talking about booking another, when she called me one day, telling me that there was a fire in her apartment, and she was moving in with friends. She promised to call me when things settled down, but she then decided to move back home. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed, but what can you do? She promised to get in touch the next time she's in New York, but we gradually lost touch, and there you have it, another pair of amazing feet that are no longer available to me. Sigh, I can't begin to express how frustrating is to lose good models, but that's why I'm always beating the bushes 'cause you never know what might fall out.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mm nice soles, love an older woman

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High arches FTW! I'm loving to remember these beautiful high arched cuties!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and wow! She is spectacular! I am always a fan of your work...and this set proves why. She is lovely. Her sexy feet are amazing...such high arches, deep wrinkles, amazing tops, and her toes look great too. Now add to that her pretty face, and very fair skin tone and you have a winner!

She knows all too well how to show off her stunning feet and sexy body. So well done!

And the third pic/pose....standing on her toes in heels....money!!

I like this new feature you have...showcasing blasts from the past. Please keep up the amazing posts.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, and wow! She is spectacular! I am always a fan of your work...and this set proves why. She is lovely. Her sexy feet are amazing...such high arches, deep wrinkles, amazing tops, and her toes look great too. Now add to that her pretty face, and very fair skin tone and you have a winner!

She knows all too well how to show off her stunning feet and sexy body. So well done!

And the third pic/pose....standing on her toes in heels....money!!

I like this new feature you have...showcasing blasts from the past. Please keep up the amazing posts.

Regards,
2swift

Thank you. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Another look at Ashley.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man,i remember her back in the day.

That first picture is a internet classic.

amazing feet,simply amazing

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woww her soles are perfect! Such great wrinkles and colour

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, she's fine as hell!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those first two pics were some of the best ever.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links