Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Time to blow your mind!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time to blow your mind!!
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So yesterday I finally got around to shooting with a personal friend that I have been wanting to get involved in this for quite sometime now. Ill let the pics speak for themselves. Tell me what you think about new model Noelle. I shoot with her on the bridge yesterday since it was so nice out yesterday and I have always wanted to shoot at this location . Once she asked me why I kept taking pics of her feet and I told her I wanted to share with you ( The wu's family) she was very excited to show off her pretty feet. And like always you know I had to show her what foot fetish is all about [Joint]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 10, 2013, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Footmasterflex ]

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!!!! what a find!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, buddy & location!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My man I cannot begin to describe how amazing you are by sharing these pics with us here at wu's, sheer perfection! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
DAMN!!!!! what a find!!!!

Thanks buddy yes she is

--------------------

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
Great stuff, buddy & location!

Thanks Buddy , that location is awesome I took like 500 pics and she loved shooting her feet

--------------------

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] WOW!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's very pretty and her feet are PERFECT!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
She's very pretty and her feet are PERFECT!

Ill make sure I let her know exactly what you think. Thanks for the compliment. I have to agree with you, her feet are perfect

--------------------

slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flex. These are more than fap fuel. These are some aesthetically beautiful shots.
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously beautiful pics sir! Wow. Nicely done.

More please? [Wink]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow worth the wait then..

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by spread em':
Seriously beautiful pics sir! Wow. Nicely done.

More please? [Wink]

Thanks pal.. yea this girl is easy to work with and I didnt have to really tell her what to do, she just worked it
 -

--------------------

jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic # 2 was the one for me. Why? Because of her beauty, her arches, and the magnificent location.

Man, I miss location shoots! Mine were always super common places. I would simply shoot at lesser known areas of those common places. The viewer would have to really know the ins and outs of the location to be able to recognize it.

Fans would be like, "When was this? I'm there all the time!"

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links