Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oldie But Goody - This Week: Davida

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oldie But Goody - This Week: Davida
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decided to post a least on pic a week from a past Feet Fair model, so that I can take us all on a trip to memory lane. The models posted are all inaccessible to me for one reason or another, and it must be at least four years since they last graced my site.

Featured This Week: Davida

I met Davida through the net, and it was a while before we actually got to shoot 'cause our schedules just didn't line up. After months of back and forth communications, we finally were able to come up with a date that we both could live with and booked a shoot.

All I can say is that Davida was more than worth the wait, as she immediately showed why she's such a desirable model. High arches, cotton soft soles, suckable toes, this lady has it all, and she brought it with a vengeance.

Unfortunately, before we could book another shoot, Davida became another of my Florida "victims", having opted for the warm weather and palm trees over New York winters, so I couldn't exactly kill her for that.

I actually got to make a DVD with Davida, which shows her versatility, and I apologize for the loud Disco track on her promo clip, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

[Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow pics 3 and 4 are great [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to massage her feet with my pole
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice "blast from the past" post!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yendor34
Loyal Member
Member # 45730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yendor34   Email Yendor34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes very nice, love that black polish....yummy

--------------------
Yendor34

Posts: 50 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My man great shots of this girl, but when are going to represent my baby Evelisse? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

My man great shots of this girl, but when are you going to represent my baby Evelisse? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You always find girls with great arches.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
My man great shots of this girl, but when are you going to represent my baby Evelisse? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed]

Funny you should ask, she's up next week.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure Greatness my man.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soft sole lover
Major Player
Member # 2540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soft sole lover   Email soft sole lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember her thoroughly, she was one of my favorites, to bad she left [Cry]
Posts: 239 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:

Funny you should ask, she's up next week.

[Big Grin]

yay! Thank you! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links