Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elegantbarefeet Foot Party in Los Angeles-March 29th (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeet Foot Party in Los Angeles-March 29th
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can vouch from personal experience a couple times that both of them have gorgeous sweaty soles that your nose and mouth will love to land on! For those too afraid or live too far to show up, you're missing out on great feet and maybe a free beer if come up and introduce yourself. Jorge, will they have the Korean BBQ there this month?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
I can vouch from personal experience a couple times that both of them have gorgeous sweaty soles that your nose and mouth will love to land on! For those too afraid or live too far to show up, you're missing out on great feet and maybe a free beer if come up and introduce yourself. Jorge, will they have the Korean BBQ there this month?

Yes, the Korean BBQ is ready. Once a guy told me he was afraid to go to a foot party because he like feet too much. I told him,
" Do you think the guys at a strip club would make you feel bad because you want a lap dance?"
" Do you think people will point at you when you come starving at a buffet? "

Guys, if you like feet, there is no other place to be than a Foot Party. We all like feet in there.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And more feet is coming our way,
Well, I haven't introduced Ashlyn.

She's only 20yrs old, a little shy but likes to socialize a lot. She is very cute, with a very cute personality and is her first time at a foot party.

Her feet are absolutely delicious.

We have to give her a nice welcome to the party.

Ashlyn

-
 -
 -
 -

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the event that was thrown last month as a first timer and it was the best decision I ever made. The hosts really know how to throw a good party and they know how to pick them. The women were hot and they all had great personalities. Everyone there knows whats up with the foot game. I never felt uncomfortable, not even for a second. Elegantbarefeet, made good on fulfilling my fantasies last time and I am looking forward to another legendary night this Friday.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
I went to the event that was thrown last month as a first timer and it was the best decision I ever made. The hosts really know how to throw a good party and they know how to pick them. The women were hot and they all had great personalities. Everyone there knows whats up with the foot game. I never felt uncomfortable, not even for a second. Elegantbarefeet, made good on fulfilling my fantasies last time and I am looking forward to another legendary night this Friday.

Thank you Reamow, people like you who enjoyed the party are the ones who push us to keep doing this. I'm glad you enjoy it. Ironically, there are some guys who still think they are going to be riducule when they come to a Foot Party. Last time we had a really good vibe and we are planning to have another great one with all these new girls that are coming. Let's do it again.

Thank you
Elegantbarefeet- Jorge

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to be there too...Let's grab a beer.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Guys here's another new girl who is coming to our event this Friday.

Her name is Jenna, and she is new to the scene and it is her first foot party. She is very happy to join us and I want you to meet her at our next party and say hello. Show her the right way to worship her feet. Like a Goddess have to be worship.

Jenna, only 20 yrs old.

-

-

-

[ March 27, 2013, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

This Friday 29th,
Watch out for these two sisters. They are the perfect contrast.
Mary Jane is sweet and ticklish, while Nikki Redman is natural dominant and not ticklish.

Mary Jane has the natural sweetest personality and Nikki Redman will dominate you and have you rapped around her fingers. She will have you do what ever she wants and you want to please her.

Mary Jane
 -

-

Nikki Redman

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

and our Birthday girl
Fetish Hermosa. Come to celebrate with her and bring her some heels. She's size 8.

She is natural dominant and will make you get on your knees to worship her feet.

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:

It looks like Sonomafaculty1 not only has a beer problem but a foot problem. His doctor suggested him to come to Eleganbarefeet in order to fix his problem.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

If you did not met Lily last time, you can not miss her this time.
She's only 20 years old and is a mix of Japanese/american girl.

-

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:

It looks like Sonomafaculty1 not only has a beer problem but a foot problem. His doctor suggested him to come to Eleganbarefeet in order to fix his problem.
lol poor guy, there's plenty of elixir there to fix him right up..no snake oil just the real deal!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like a blasty blast! lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

If anyone needs more reasons to join us tomorrow for our foot party. Here are more reasons to join.

Cydne, she's new but wants to know what a foot party is.

Isn't she lovely?

-
 -
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Still not sure?
Here's Monae
She's valley girls looking for foot slaves in the Los Angeles area. Applicants present your resume on Friday 29th @ elegantbarefeet
 -
 -

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links