Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I Miss Leg Show! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Miss Leg Show!
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe! I love hearing all the old stories, makes all of you seem soooooooo old! But in a totally good way! Honestly older is sexier, like Klaus Nomi, the rawness of the original punk scene, and leg show! Leg show isn't nearly as old, but you get my drift!
There is something great about print, being a photographer myself, its just so magical to make sets, get makeup and hair on scene, and have a totally intimate moment there on camera! The energy of a photo shoot is always my favorite I think, because you can stop, and talk about whats inspiring you. I guess as a method actor does, I do a a photographer and a model. Yeah I do have my kinks, but bringing personal memories feelings or getting in the zone is always part of it too!
Also YES, I will totally post a shot from the issue! Its one of my faves (probably because of the experience modeling) I tend to enjoy the shots from shoots I had a good time at, and lucky leg show was one of them!

[ March 23, 2013, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: JLCupcakes ]

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLCupcakes
Loyal Member
Member # 45996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JLCupcakes   Author's Homepage   Email JLCupcakes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe! I love hearing all the old stories, makes all of you seem soooooooo old! But in a totally good way! Honestly older is sexier, like Klaus Nomi, the rawness of the original punk scene, and leg show! Leg show isn't nearly as old, but you get my drift!
There is something great about print, being a photographer myself, its just so magical to make sets, get makeup and hair on scene, and have a totally intimate moment there on camera! The energy of a photo shoot is always my favorite I think, because you can stop, and talk about whats inspiring you. I guess as a method actor does, I do a a photographer and a model. Yeah I do have my kinks, but bringing personal memories feelings or getting in the zone is always part of it too!
Also YES, I will totally post a shot from the issue! Its one of my faves (probably because of the experience modeling) I tend to enjoy the shots from shoots I had a good time at, and lucky leg show was one of them!

--------------------
<3 JLCupcakes

Its okay to let me make you feel dirty. Feed those urges, and find me other places. http://www.youtube.com/missjlcupcakes

Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember Leg Show when it was almost all about feet? It was in the '90s that it started to stray into stuff like forcing men to dress up in lingerie, and stuff. That, to me, was all wasted pages.

I still would love to run into Dian Hansen and worship every inch of that amazing woman! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links