Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Indian feet..in private

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indian feet..in private
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey fellow foot family,

some may remember me posting a few photos of a special indian friend of mine who was open to showing her feet off on camera for "a school project." Fast forward a year or so, and I was finally able to snap some legitimately good close-ups of her feet. I asked her out of the blue if she would be willing to participate in some foot fetish related photos, and she said yes!...for $40. So i paid her, and it was worth it because she was more than willing to let me kiss her feet and suck her toes. She put some lotion on unfortunately which destroyed the probable natural taste of her feet, but they were heaven nonetheless.

Now, since she has openly let me suck her toes and kiss her feet, I want a footjob. And I'm willing to pay for it. How could I go about doing that? I don't want to be forward about it, although i was forward about kissing them and she was okay with it. Any advice as to how I can approach the topic? Here's her feet. Enjoy!!

[Hump] [Jerkoff] [Drool]

-
 -  -
 -  -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her you are building your portfolio in getting ready to open a website, in order to do this you need to branch out into other "niches" of foot fetishism, therefore doing a footjob set is a necessity. [Smile] Soft looking soles on her and those toes look like they could do some damage [Smile] Great pics too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

man, soft is an understatement. They were divine! I'm slowly getting to know her more and more, and she's slowly opened up even more to me now. I have a feeling shed be down for indulging my fetish, but I don't want to tread the territory too aggressively.
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those are sey feet that really need a hot load
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great looking feet! Her toes look very suckable!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely wonderful
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about a stunning girl. Great pics and I really love her soles. Pass her my way and I'd be glad to add her to Soles of Silk. LOL... Always trying to get more diverse.

As for the footjob thing... Only YOU know her, so that is a ball best left in your court. I'll tell you right now, if you're doing it in a sneaky way or coming across as creepy, forget about it. Most likely she'll pass and maybe never shoot again. If done really wrong she might get mad at the fact she posed outright. I'd be cautious on how you handle that. If she's digging you and you both get along great and both have open minds, then perhaps it would work out. Again, only you know her and your relationship.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Talk about a stunning girl. Great pics and I really love her soles. Pass her my way and I'd be glad to add her to Soles of Silk. LOL... Always trying to get more diverse.

As for the footjob thing... Only YOU know her, so that is a ball best left in your court. I'll tell you right now, if you're doing it in a sneaky way or coming across as creepy, forget about it. Most likely she'll pass and maybe never shoot again. If done really wrong she might get mad at the fact she posed outright. I'd be cautious on how you handle that. If she's digging you and you both get along great and both have open minds, then perhaps it would work out. Again, only you know her and your relationship.

Patrick

Totally agree with that. I've only recently been somewhat out and open about doing "things" with feet (as I'm sure many of you may agree, it's hard getting off without having some sort of feet related stimulus.) From the window of time i've gotten to spend with her and her feet, she's really comfortable with it and admits that she loves how it feels when her toes get sucked. If anything, my question to all is, based on your experiences and situations, how can I breach the subject without being creepy? Facts wise, she's open and comfortable with sucking her feet. She knows I used the photos I took for some "website use." If I bring up the subject of payment, she's not disgusted by the fact she's allowing someone to lick and kiss her feet.

Oh, and Patrick, let me start getting some better photos and a possible site, I'm sure she'll be open to working with others [Cheers]

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These look really nice, thank you for sharing your beautiful Indian friend.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
These look really nice, thank you for sharing your beautiful Indian friend.

It's my pleasure. I hope to bring you more of her and others very soon!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG she's off the charts beautiful and sexy. I love Indian feet, she really makes me miss Regina who will be featured in the Oldies thing tomorrow.

As far as the foot-job thing... It's a big step for a woman to go from letting you worship her feet, to wrapping her feet around your cock. I would proceed with caution, and feel her out. When I have been involved in that situation, I always make it a point to bring up fjs carefully, but as an example of what some girls don't mind doing for cash. You'll be surprised what women will do for you, or let you do, once you gain their trust.

Just make sure that you don't come on too strong, and risk coming off as predatory perv.

One of my favorite models, who shall rename nameless, let me blow off a huge load on her soles a couple of months ago, and I was surprised as anyone. The reason I bring it up is that when I met her for the first time, I interviewed her for about 15 minutes, and she come off as so bitchy, standoffish and and high maintenance, that I decided right there and then that I would not work with her. I kept things friendly with her though,'cause she's actually really nice and was just being careful.

Long story short, we finally got to shoot a couple of years ago, and it went so well, that she let me have her way with her feet right there and then, and every shoot after, until the last, when she took a more active role.

All I can attribute the change is that she got to know me a bit as a real person, and we've grown to really like each other. She has done foot fetish work in the past, and wasn't all that thrilled with the experience, but once she decided to shoot with me, really liked that way I treated her, so that's pretty much that. Sorry for the long winded reply.

[ March 27, 2013, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links