Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend's Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Feet
Kaye
Board Regular
Member # 46106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl has a huge foot fetish as well. I wanted some opinions and I'm sure she'd love to read what you have to say as well. She done her toes blue and took a couple of pictures.

-
 -

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaye
Board Regular
Member # 46106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more people like, the more pictures she'll take and perhaps videos for everyone. Requests are welcome as well.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has great feet like the blue polish alot would enjoy seeing more of her......
I like self toe licking if your taking requests

Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful and really sexy feet. I would love to see more of her gorgeous bare legs and some full bare sole shots too! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's terrific. She would be popular around here. She's got pretty toes, and thanks for sharing these pics.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking toes very suck able what about the soles

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see more, they look great. lucky man
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaye
Board Regular
Member # 46106

Thanks for the comments. We'll make a list of the requests and put them up some time soon.

Also, anyone who's in the southern states of the U.S. is free to visit and do with them as you please. (:

Kaye
Board Regular
Member # 46106

While you all wait just a little while here are some older pictures:

-
 -
 -
 -

Sorry for the lack of sole shots guys. We'll be sure to hop on that however you guys want. Wrinkled, stretched, whatever floats your boats.

Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of it does honestly lol. Welcome to Wus! Love the pics, hope to see more soon.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great color on those pretty toes. She has very nice feet. Would love to see some wet feet and oiled shots.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look great! I love the french pedicure pic.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has very nice toes. Thanks for sharing. Any chance of seeing soles pictures of her feet?
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links