Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What do you think about my soles? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do you think about my soles?
Nina Shoeplayer
Board Regular
Member # 46100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nina Shoeplayer   Author's Homepage   Email Nina Shoeplayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy my nyloned and bare soles!

Kisses
Ninni

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look good but, let's get some top shots of your toes. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have amazing looking soles, Ninni. I love the soles wrinkles. Thanks!
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy especially like the last pic great view

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your soles they look amazing especially the second and third pic. I'd love to see the tops. And welcome to the forum.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, please, please post more of your soles fresh out of shoes.
Beautiful frikken soles !!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wood luv 2 lick n sniff!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ain't kiddin', TD.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks nice and smelly.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet they smell amazing wish i could see lol
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They deserve a nice load all over them!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah! Apart freom the fact that your soles are meaty and wrinkle in a very sexy way, I really really REALLY love the fact that they are visually smelly! Kepp the pictures that way, a big percentage of foot lovers are fed up with extra clean extra well taken care soles!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nina Shoeplayer
Board Regular
Member # 46100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nina Shoeplayer   Author's Homepage   Email Nina Shoeplayer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, for your sweet words, I want to show you more of my soles [Roll Eyes]
Enjoy them and comment if you want [Wink]

-
 -
 -

--------------------
XoXo
Your Nina
----------
https//shoeplay.club

Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You soles are look amazing all the wrinkles are just so sexy [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nina Shoeplayer
Board Regular
Member # 46100

thank you Dirty Foot Man1 [Puke]

MORE soles of mine!

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
XoXo
Your Nina
----------
https//shoeplay.club

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links