Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oldie But Goody - This Week: Regina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oldie But Goody - This Week: Regina
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decided to post a least on pic a week from a past Feet Fair model, so that I can take us all on a trip to memory lane. The models posted are all inaccessible to me for one reason or another, and it must be at least four years since they last graced my site.

Featured This Week: Regina

I met Regina through the Internet, and we decided to meet at my favorite East Village café. At that point, I had never worked with an Indian American model before, and I was really excited. Regina was actually born in Canada, but close enough.

We met on the designated day, and even though we got along well, I was really disappointed because Regina has very flat feet.

After over a week, she called me to ask if I was still interested, and I told her that even though she's very attractive, her flat feet were giving me pause. Well, at the time she wasn't living all that far from me, and offered to stop by my place and show me how she could arch and flex her feet.

She came over, and once she started working her feet, I was instantly sold, and besides, it hit me that her face is as attractive to me as any pair of feet. It doesn't hurt that her soles are cotton soft either, and utterly sexy; once we started to shoot, I practically became hooked on her and her feet.

Regina is one of only a handful of models that all I have to do is to look at her face and feet and: Instant Woodrow Time!

You guys never really took to her, so maybe she's an acquired taste, but even though we drifted apart, I would love to resume shooting with her again, whether she's popular with the public or not, after all, Feet Fair is my vision of what attractive women and their feet is. I recently found an old email for her, so I reached out, and hopefully, she'll get back to me, but we'll just have to wait and see.

****BREAKING NEWS!**** ****BREAKING NEWS!**** ****BREAKING NEWS!**** ****BREAKING NEWS!****

About 1/2 hour after I did this post, the old email came through and Regina responded, how about that? She's living down south now, but will be moving back to the NYC area in the fall. Of course, I told her that if she visits before she moves back, I want to book her for a shoot or two...
[Big Grin]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 27, 2013, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes! Love her in the yellow outfit, on the bed and the final picture! Also of course all of the rest!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey F.A., any toes shot? she looks hot! did she kept in touch with you?
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't look that flat to me; I'd be all over those. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by horseshack:
hey F.A., any toes shot?

See below. How do you like them apples?

she looks hot! did she kept in touch with you? [/QUOTE]
Please read the story above.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the pix F.A.!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, memories...

-

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She's living down south now...

Say WHAT?!?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
She's living down south now...

Say WHAT?!?
She's in the DC area, that's all I'm allowed to say without having to kill you.
[Wink]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright!

Lets hope she poses again this fall!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regina had an irresistible exotic look about her.

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links