Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nia 18y/o Indian-Size 8 Feet (Shoot #4)-More Pictures-- (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nia 18y/o Indian-Size 8 Feet (Shoot #4)-More Pictures--
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

So far 10 of her new videos are up.More being added Tonight.I am about to add a few videos of her toes.

You tops and toe lovers will love these new videos.Especially Part 7 and 8 of her Toe Series.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dash...I think she is digging yah!

She's hot...glad to see more of her

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's lovely, thanks for sharing!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
I added her new 15 videos last night.

I am adding her 2 new footjob videos right now on my clipstore.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

Also please checkout her new image set which has 160 pictures and it includes footjobs pics from her Footjob Part 3 video.

www.images4sale.com/39867

[ March 30, 2013, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those wrinkles drive me crazy! Thanks

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Norcal

I added her 2 Amazing footjob videos last night.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dash every once in a while a model comes into our foot fetish lives that is unforgettable! I introduced Mocha to the foot fetish community years ago, and now you have brought Nia to the foot fetish community and taken things to whole different level! Bravo my man, BRAVO!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks SoleLvr,
Really appreciate it that man.

Yea,Mocha was always 1 of my favorites and so rare back then.

Nia's popularity and everything is so crazy and rather unexpected to me.If you read my review of our first shoot,that shoot almost didn't happen.I am so glad it did tho and I am very happy everyone still loves her,her feet,her videos and especially our footjob videos.

I had a couple people that were pretty big so far.First Anastasia,then Victoria took it to a whole different level,then Jamie was the top seller and then Paige came out of nowhere to kill them all.

I honestly never thought someone would surpass Paige but it looks like Nia's is definitely close if she hasn't already.

Definitely plan on doing more shoots.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet can get it for sure
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks solefull00

I am adding a few more pics tomorrow.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's amazing man! I mean she alone can run her own c4s! lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just bought fj 3 and 4, enjoying them very much. Although I always wish your vids had sound...
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I agree footboi

Thanks a million for the support.1 day toesuck.

More pics.
New Pics and Videos Coming this week.
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links