Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Should I open a footjob clip store? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Should I open a footjob clip store?
Tawny Moon
Board Regular
Member # 46151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tawny Moon   Email Tawny Moon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone! I'm new to foot modeling and have been considering suplementing my income with foot fetish videos for sale. Please give me your HONEST impressions of my feet... are they sexy enough? Also, is it even worth opening a clips store with so much competition already out there? I'm not expecting to quit my day job, but I need real income from this otherwise I won't bother. What do y'all think?

Here's a link to some of my foot modeling pics:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8YUbDo-Zpl3R0pwNTZVYnI3Yk0&usp=sharing

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do u have face pics too and your feet look soft n footjobable if thats a word lol n your feet look like they could make some extra cash
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are perfect to me. Very sexy [Mmm]
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely think you should open a foot clips store. You have lovely feet.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are for sure sexy!! Give it a try. If you are in Europe and need someone to give a foot job to, I am open for it to help out!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are sooooo many clip stores out there. I don't care who you are....none of us have the cash to patronize them all. What would be special about your clips? Would your site be the only one that sells it?

Supply and demand.

Good luck!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sure know how to pose those sexy feet!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES! You will be a hit!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I volunteer my penis for this site. Your feet are lovely!
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet look darn near perfect.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are very beautiful.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are very sexy! For sure!! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strakka
Loyal Member
Member # 25671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strakka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with GQGuy. To use an economic term, you would be entering into a perfectly competitive market.

1. Would you have the time to update your clip store regularly holding down a day job?

2. What would make it special and have it stand out from other clip stores. In other words what would differentiate your product enough to produce results ($)

3. What are the costs of opening one up? Maintaining one? Would you make enough money in the long run to cover what I assume would be monthly expenses for one?

4. Consequences of opening one up? What if someone close to you recognizes you somehow? Would you care? Would family members care etc

Finally: Your own opinion. Are you feet attractive/sexy enough to want to do it? Because I'll tell you one thing, and I think any foot fetishist would agree with me here, a girl's attitude towards her own feet and foot footishim is KEY. A girl may have slightly attractive or less attractive feet but how she uses them and her attitude towards the whole thing is what really turns guys/gals on.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think you def need to establish yourself in the foot fetish community first, can't just dive into the 'market' as a newbie...your feet are average at best.

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tawny Moon
Board Regular
Member # 46151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tawny Moon   Email Tawny Moon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for your encouraging words and honest feedback. I have decided not to pursue a clip store at this time.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links