Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Tall High-Arched Redhead* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Tall High-Arched Redhead*
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sexy feet need some cum
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl, with amazing feet. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrry hott!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please tell me you got a FJ from those beauties! Fuckin' epic find Tyler! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I can give you some props Tyler, very nice pics man, and her soles are so killer!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
I love the way the redhead's big toes are shaped!

I particularly liked how she has big nailbeds too. [Mmm]

quote:
Originally posted by Footsessed:
I love soles with an orangey colour

From the 1st day I saw that tint on her soles, I knew I needed to eventually lick and smell them badly. I had to exercise much restraint on her 1st shoot, because her big hulking insecure bodybuilder boyfriend was basically standing behind me the whole time. It wasn't til many months later (after she broke up with the psycho guy) that I was even able to convince her to allow me to lick and smell her feet.

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Please tell me you got a FJ from those beauties!

Not yet, but I estimate that I can convince her of it after two more shoots. Luckily, she's been coming along nicely and occasionally pings me to see when she can make more money.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would LOVE to work with her!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler you lucky dog! It's been awhile. You have to see the shots of models I been getting too!! Pm me!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep at her! Hope to see a breakthrough on the FJ front soon [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Hope to see a breakthrough on the FJ front soon

Me too, I get so many stiffies just imagining my little piglet rubbing in and out of her arches or her nice toes!

quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
Would LOVE to work with her!

John, I hope to send her your way after I can acclimate her to the idea of hardercore feet stuff. She's from Florida by the way. Will be great to see her getting it from all ends LOL! I made the mistake of slipping up and making some comment about her "getting it from both ends" during my 1st shoot, and her big bodybuilder boyfriend kinda laughed it off, but suffice to say, he's mostly out of her picture now (aside from stalking her and her family). [Eek!] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
Tyler you lucky dog! It's been awhile. You have to see the shots of models I been getting too!! Pm me!

Yes indeed bro, send me some of them pics of these everyday girls you been landing. I still remember that hottie in the store parking lot! [Mmm]

[ April 04, 2013, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is Gorgeous!! What a score Tyler. Great pics, every fucking one of 'em!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links