Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » How i met your model

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How i met your model
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys i thought it might be interesting if i started telling the stories of how i meet these models as it happens. I was inspired by the fact that today while getting gas i happened on a tall latina that was working the register. I attempted to get cash back but the machine was not working. So this led to me pumping my gas and reentering the store to use the atm. I was happy to see the tall latina that was behind the register was now sweeping in the back.

I approached her and flat out asked if she would be interested in letting me take some pics of her feet. Some women are put off by this but once in a while you get the women who are intrigued by it. This woman was absolutely infatuated with the idea immediately. She stared back at me with her eyes wide in a way that screamed "do what you will with my feet" She said she thinks its really cool and loves to model and show off. She gave me her number and said to call her at 5 p.m Est which is in a few minutes from when i am typing this hastily prepared post. I am going to call her now as she should be done at the nail salon and see if she wants to meet up. She told me at 711 that we could (she suggested it) so im hoping she follows through. When i return I will post some pics of this whole ordeal. Hopefully her feet are hot. They are a size 10 btw.

Please excuse my grammer as i was in a rush typing this and just thought ppl would appreciate some real stories. I know i do and always find feet more fascinating when i know the truth behind them. Thank you for reading this and wish me luck!

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have learned that even if they agree to a paid shoot, they are getting something else out of it.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did not discuss any money, she just wanted to give me a chance to see her feet at first. She could not show me at the store because her boss was around.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all are so lucky. I propose the idea of foot modeling and people immediately jump at it once they hear it pays, then the thought of their face being on a fetish website makes them say no or at the last minute they back out. At time they expect it is for a shoe catalog and it is that kind of foot modeling.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoy these kinds of stories so thanks man. I hope it worked out for you. Be sure to give us an update!

Shoe catalog... Oy, the naivete...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
You all are so lucky. I propose the idea of foot modeling and people immediately jump at it once they hear it pays, then the thought of their face being on a fetish website makes them say no or at the last minute they back out. At time they expect it is for a shoe catalog and it is that kind of foot modeling.

Be as clear as possible when you talk about doing a foot shoot. Don't push the fetish aspect of it. Explain it as something new and different for them, and encourage the person to have someone come with so as to diffuse skepticism. It also helps to have professional-grade business cards available to give out.

With practice, if you do everything right, you will almost never get last minute back outs, and definitely noone thinking its a faceless shoot.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links