Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Emerald's Feet on the Lake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Emerald's Feet on the Lake
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The set below, while not the first posted of Emerald, is the first one that she posed for. We went out in the fall to make use of a day with some great weather. I had been eyeing up an area with several neat locations and when I showed them to Emerald, she really liked them and was excited to finally pose.

This location was right on a lake surrounded by some shops, restaurants, and outdoor activities. Being late in the year it was very quiet. Of course when Emerald and I began to shoot we'd get a few people coming by wanting to be right where we were. At first it was a grandmother with some young kids. Next was a group of business men in suits. They didn't come too close, but one on a cellphone kept wandering over next to us. Finally a mom and her child came by and just would not move. Not wanting to have kids in the backgrounds of my pictures, we waited and waited.

It took forever, but the mother and child finally left. I went back to taking pictures of Emerald's size 7s. I knew while we were shooting this first set that she'd become a site regular.

Patrick

-

-

[ April 02, 2013, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know how to pick em Pat. Great set.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY Fucking Shit at the 2nd pic.

That might be my favorite picture of the month.

Those soles are perfect.Absolutely perfect.

Great pick and pics Pat.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's one hot mature lady with amazing soles. She's a great addition, and I can't wait to see more of her.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you guys like her shots. And Adam, I believe she's younger than me and I'm 33. Mature? Not sure what age group that is these days. LOL... Maybe MILF is a better term?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh huh and yep...

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a sexy milf and fantastic feet I wih I had her toes in my mouth [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links