Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oldie But Goody - This Week: Lana

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oldie But Goody - This Week: Lana
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decided to post a least on pic a week from a past Feet Fair model, so that I can take us all on a trip to memory lane. The models posted are all inaccessible to me for one reason or another, and it must be at least four years since they last graced my site.

Featured This Week: Lana

I think I met Lana through Craig's List, and I ended interviewing her in a café in Grand Central Train Station. I was summer but she wore pumps, and after some pleasant small talk, I asked if she would remove her shoes. I could barely contain my excitement, when I saw her arches, and decided to hire her right there and then, and of course the rest is history.

It didn't take Lana long to become one of my most popular models, but she gradually stopped modeling, as she is a really good artist in her own right, and needed more time to do her thing. I slowly lost touch, although I know she's still around, but no longer modeling (sigh).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most wrinkled pair on the Feet Fair!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mannn her feet are beautiful and red.......
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's in my foot collection

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has nice beautiful feet.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to have her grip my cock with those soles and long toes
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff my friend. You've been top notch for years, as have been your models. I know we've both been doing our thing for about the same amount of time, but you're one of those peers who I've always admired for being total class and down to earth enough to talk to fans and others in the business. Keep up the awesome work and I'm loving the blasts from the past.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some very nice wrinkles and I love meeting women off of Craigslist! I'd also love to take her feet from behind in a couple of those "pose" shots! Very nice work!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Good stuff my friend. You've been top notch for years, as have been your models. I know we've both been doing our thing for about the same amount of time, but you're one of those peers who I've always admired for being total class and down to earth enough to talk to fans and others in the business. Keep up the awesome work and I'm loving the blasts from the past.

Patrick

All I can say is, I'm humbled. Thank you, my friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Some very nice wrinkles and I love meeting women off of Craigslist! I'd also love to take her feet from behind in a couple of those "pose" shots! Very nice work!

Hah, hah, hah! Sounds like Tyler being Tyler.

[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

doubl3a
Board Regular
Member # 43705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doubl3a   Author's Homepage   Email doubl3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that last one is amazing!!!! I love her hair color!!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links