Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Hot Redhead does Feet-to-Face Slamming for 1st time*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Hot Redhead does Feet-to-Face Slamming for 1st time*
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her high arches make it somewhat bearable for my poor battered nose.

-

youtube link: http://youtu.be/foxpK2FlLrY

download link: carly-face-slam.mp4 (86.6 MB)

[ April 05, 2013, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot dang she is cute.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These photos would probably be way better if they didn't always have some creepy dude in them. I bet the models reactions would be a lot better too.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wodspectre:
...if they didn't always have some creepy dude in them.

"Creepy dude"... creepy forum lurkers. The guy in the clip sorta represents. Somebody's got to come out of the woodworks to show the world what we like to do with feet.

You did a great job coming out and posting today too. I feel a sorta creepy bond! Huckuckuckuckuckuck [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spectacular! She is Sexy as Fuck!!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links