Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Epic Mega Webfinds Thread© (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: ©Epic Mega Webfinds Thread©
KinkyKevin
Board Regular
Member # 46273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KinkyKevin   Email KinkyKevin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
Exactly everyone has different tastes which is why i think some photographers include a variety of shots/angles

This is a solid observation and I agree 100%! It is those photographers with the foresight who will stick around for the long term. And those who are stuck to their very narrow train of thought or are too proud to accomodate slight variations, well they will be the ones who are also observers down the line too LOL!

Great set of pics you posted luvbronzefemfeet! You officially made the thread EPIC with those shots! Hopefully we can find more folks who have such angles in their personal collections. I know I'm ready to start wackin again. A great, and very pleasant change-up from the same ole, same ole. Keep it up man [Drool] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I Love Airplanes

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only this thread were a thread about my personal models or the poses I choose to snap, but since it's not..you guys can enjoy the free samples of webfinds just the same. I am glad though that so many photographers took my lead in shots that I invented like that ATM sole shot, makes it all worth it.

[ May 17, 2013, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, let's not waste spaces on confrontations.
We should add more pix instead.

[ May 19, 2013, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KinkyKevin
Board Regular
Member # 46273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KinkyKevin   Email KinkyKevin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA:
Don't waist spaces for confrontation. Guys, you should add more pix instead.

I think you're right. It should be like water off a duck's back.

Luvbronzefemfeet's statements about his tastes and preferences should not be taken as a threat by anyone at all. It was only to serve the community at large since we subbies also seek a variety which may contain good shots from below.

There are those who will accomodate and those who will not. It's as simple as that, and no need for any webmasters to take issue or confrontation. Just focus on pics instead. Sorry for my grammar.

--------------------
I Love Airplanes

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
LuvBronze:

Here's what you wrote beneath the photo you were describing:

quote:
^Her eyes and foot,imagine being below her looking up into those eyes while sucking her toes and licking her sole [Mmm]

You were referring to the contortionist pose correct, since you added the little upwards arrow right beneath it?
By using the upward arrow i was referring to the girl above my post

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKevin:
quote:
Exactly everyone has different tastes which is why i think some photographers include a variety of shots/angles

This is a solid observation and I agree 100%! It is those photographers with the foresight who will stick around for the long term. And those who are stuck to their very narrow train of thought or are too proud to accomodate slight variations, well they will be the ones who are also observers down the line too LOL!

Great set of pics you posted luvbronzefemfeet! You officially made the thread EPIC with those shots! Hopefully we can find more folks who have such angles in their personal collections. I know I'm ready to start wackin again. A great, and very pleasant change-up from the same ole, same ole. Keep it up man [Drool] [Big Grin]

Thanks very much [Thumbs Up]

Norcal what is your ATM shot and yes KinkyKevin no confrontation just a favourite type angle of mine

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKevin:
quote:
[qb] Exactly everyone has different tastes which is why i think some photographers include a variety of shots/angles

Thanks very much [Thumbs Up]

Norcal what is your ATM shot and yes KinkyKevin no confrontation just a favourite type angle of mine

It's the shot you were pointing "up" at the last shot that was posted before you posted that. Yes it's a trademark or signature shot of mine, not too many can say they accomplished. You never saw it specifically before I became the Phenom in the foot community before 2006. That's the shot I was thinking you were referring to..since it's a webfind thread I remind you it's a general pose photo thread so if you find your favorite pose go ahead and post what you like instead of links, I am sure you have been around long enough to know how to post the images right? [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Don't waist spaces for confrontation. Guys, you should add more pix instead.
Don't mistake the guy wearing the straight jacket in the corner having conversations with himself for anything more than what it is. Sharing pics is what this thread is about so let's see it continue.

[ May 18, 2013, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: NorcalfeetStudios ]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
flexible anyone?

-

This is your ATM shot Norcal,was this the contortionist shot you thought i was referring to?.Nope not this pose i was meaning the poses in the links i posted.
Yes,i know how to post images but i have posted all those links together in a previous thread so thought it would be much quicker to copy and paste them altogether,lazy i know [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Thee girl above^ to the right Marissa(if i remember correctly) from darkinfatuations is one from that site i use to search for [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
flexible anyone?

-

This is your ATM shot Norcal,was this the contortionist shot you thought i was referring to?.Nope not this pose i was meaning the poses in the links i posted.
Yes,i know how to post images but i have posted all those links together in a previous thread so thought it would be much quicker to copy and paste them altogether,lazy i know [Big Grin]

Lost in translation....here's a hint though, ATM= somewhere you can pull money out of your bank at. Add that with a sole shot and you will remember what pic I was talking about [Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Lol i know what an ATM is but thought you made up the name "ATM" for this particular shot/pose you invented.So by ATM you mean money shot but which pose is this exactly can you post a pic.
Maybe it would be a good idea to give this shot we speak of the name "ATM" for future reference for example "The Pose" [Big Grin]

[ May 18, 2013, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

I just call it the "Money Shot" for sole lovers...either you pay big bucks to see it or big bucks to the Ambulance company who drives you to the Hospital after you have a heart attack from excitement from seeing it LOL!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  65  66  67   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links