Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Tough Girl's Taekwondo Soles* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Tough Girl's Taekwondo Soles*
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh Tyler clean out your inbox buddy lol. Keep up the good work!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A man after my own heart

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
It's like the saying goes, "Through great risk, comes great reward." The proof is in the pics.

Isn't that the truth! For me, it has been a fun-filled road with no regrets. Many times, I have read about how everyday foot troopers out there successfully indulge their fetish, and they consistently recommend that we simply leave our inhibitions at the door, while going for the women's feet whom we desire.

I've certainly done that, and from much personal experience, I can unequivocally say that the payoffs are boneriffic! [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

quote:
Originally posted by ben gold:
What shoes did she have on when you saw her for the first time?

From the moment I 1st met her to the last time I saw her, she wore these brown Champion brand sneakers with no socks. I had to sneak brief deep inhalations when she was in the bathroom, and boy they smelled great. The thing I like the most about her shoes was the way she flexed her arches like a ballerina who tip-toed alot. Anyway, I shared a candid clip of her shoes in this thread.

quote:
it's these types of encounters I live for! I did one of my first shoots the other day

Me too and I love seeing everyday Joe's succeed in their foot fetish indulgences. I'd love to see you share the results of your shoot from the other day. I think this is what it's all about!

I'm doing my best to show fetishists around the world that anybody can get feet with enough fixation and determination. The more everyday brethren who are out there getting feet, the more grassroot/home-made material we can see floating around instead of all the faked scenes we see from unoriginal cameramen nowadays.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Anyone else posted it and bullshit would be called but with Tyler, there can be no doubt and as always he comes through with the pics to bring it all to life and confirm

I've noticed many embellished or BS stories over the years by producers who hide behind a camera and are only out there to make a buck. Many times you can even tell how fake their stories are just by looking at their hired male actors who don't even seem to enjoy the women's feet. It's quite sad what passes for truth nowadays, but I love hearing about real life people like the viewers in this forum going out and getting genuine feet -- it often beats the hell out of some crappy studio operation.
[Cheers]

quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
Tyler clean out your inbox

Thx barnyard27, I finally cleared some space.

[ April 08, 2013, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, this is the craziest, yet best story I've read about on this site. Just the amount of research you did was insane.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a story!!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! And I'm just reading this post now?! Talk about a match made in foot heaven! lol jk
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little late to the party here, but let me say this HAS to be one of, if not THE greatest story ever told here on Wu's! [Big Grin] Imagine if you will, this girl walking thru her ghetto, thinking that she couldn't sink any lower and from out of nowhere here comes her F#cked Up Freak In Shining Armour Tyler, pulling up with camera gear in tow! [Laugh]
How ROMANTIC! [Big Grin]

A match made in HEAVEN indeed! [Joint]

[Thumbs Up]

nope, make that TWO:

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Kudos to you man, 99% of the guys on here (myself included!) would never have the balls to pull that off. CONGRATS! [Smile]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben gold
Loyal Member
Member # 39083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben gold   Email ben gold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dam I forgot to ask, was she ticklish?? and do you hove one or two more pics of her delicious soles? Thanks again for this amazing post Tyler.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
...thinking that she couldn't sink any lower and from out of nowhere here comes her F#cked Up Freak In Shining Armour Tyler...

Indeed, and also one of the many benefits of being perverted, Huckuckuckuckuckuck! [Laugh]

quote:
Dam I forgot to ask, was she ticklish??

During our videotaped scenes she was pretty stable... wait let me clarify... stable from a tickling standpoint. And during one of the scenes where I first put my hands on her soles, she told me how she is usually ticklish but that moment was an exception due to her "influenced" state of mind: [Joint]

Then later on (in-between sex position changes), I was trying to get my fat old peter to stiffen up again. So I started some zealous sole/toe licking/sniffing and she tried to pull her feet back while giggling because it tickled her. And of course, I simply held her ankles tight while countering her resistance. This, of course, made her laugh even more until I got my stiffy back and was ready for some condom missionary paired with face-licking, which probably made her think I was a double-weirdo. [Eek!] [Confused]

quote:
do you hove one or two more pics of her delicious soles?

I'm hoping to have these beauties collapsing my face one day in the future (if I'm lucky) [Fingers Crossed]

-

-

[ April 19, 2013, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she tell you any stories about kicking people with her barefeet?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:
Did she tell you any stories about kicking people with her barefeet?

I wish I had asked her that because it would've been great to know.

I videotaped her twice talking about some fights she had gotten into. One of those times though, I was covertly filming her from my keychain as I was driving, so she didn't know she was being recorded.

The other time, she was explaining the rationale for her shoulder injury which was her reason for getting out of doing a particular scene (the pose). None of her stories specified her bare feet on an opponent though.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links