Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nia 18y/o Indian-Size 8 Feet (Shoot #5) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nia 18y/o Indian-Size 8 Feet (Shoot #5)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Nia
18 years old
Size 8 Feet
Indian

This shoot took place 1 week after our last shoot.It was great to see Nia 2 times in 2 weeks after a 2 month break lol.I swear Nia's feet look different every time I see them,still gorgeous as always tho.On this day she had a purple pedicure and was looking so hot and sexy.She wore a little make up and did her hair differently as well.I couldn't stop starring at her and who knows how many times I complimented her lol.I just wanted to get a few more videos because she might be M.I.A for the next couple months.

We really didn't have alot of time to shoot but we got enough material to last everyone for awhile.Time flew by as usual and once again I wish I had done more.I really wanted to get a ton of new pictures of her especially while she was looking all good.We only had 30 mins left to shoot tho.

I thought to myself,new pictures or a footjob?

Yall know damn well I picked the footjob without even thinking twice lol.

I mean,can yall blame me?

This time I wanted to try some more new positions with her including 1 that I have never done before using her flipflops.Once again before our footjob I had to bury my face in her soles again.She had been wearing her smelly flats and her warm loafers all day.They were nice and stinky and had me excited as soon as I smelled them.I could go to sleep in her feet,they are that soft.So after smelling them for a couple mins I was ready to try out these new positions that we talked about earlier.She was pretty eager and curious to try them as well.She finds it quite funny.So I had her tease me with her feet for a few mins and had her use her technique and grip that she came up with last shoot.You actually get to see 2 different angles of these positions in the footjob video which is Part 4 from this shoot.It is still one of the best feelings in the world especially when she squeezes the head of my dick and pulls it with her toes.After that I wanted to try this crazy position with her feet and flipflop.I actually discovered this position from watching a Ladaemon footjob video.Shout out to him lol.I laid on the ground and she put on a flipflop and stood over me and then sat on the bed.This took a minute to get right and it was so funny as were struggling to do it correctly.I was actually ready to give up on it and then we got it.

She put my dick head under her sole in her flipflop and basically smashed my dickhead in between her sole and flipflop and then started using her toes to stroke the rest of my dick.OMG this felt so amazing and much better than I ever expected.I had her keep using her toes and smashing the head of my dick at the same time which almost made me cum quickly.She found her rhythm and then took off her 1 flipflop to use both of her feet at the same time..This is my favorite part of the new footjob video and it was so hot to see those long toes upclose and going to work.After that I ready to cum but knew you guys would love to see her use those gorgeous long toes to make me cum.So we got in the bed and she did this 1 position that always make me cum in 35 secs.This was the first position I ever tried when I got received my first footjob from Stacy 5 years ago.I had to stop her because I was about to cum.I had her just those toes and oh boy it was the best.I dont know how I lasted but I did for a few mins.She gripped me up using those toes and although she had to regrip a few times,she never lost her rhythm.You guys are going to go crazy watching her use her long toes for 5mins straight.After a few mins I had to cum and she just kept going.Cum came spilling out of my dick and on her feet and in between toes.She just kept stroking and stroking as I was cumming.I was shaking so badly from the amazing feeling.She kept going until nothing was left and then laid my dick to the side and stroked me gently until I stopped her.

After that she had to go but man was the footjob and video fucking hot.The footjob video is named Nia's Footjob Part 4 and that is from this shoot.You definitely need to check it out if you haven't already.

I will be adding her new videos today through next week.Please make sure to checkout our 4 Footjob Videos and Her 60 clips that are already on my clipstore.I really appreciate all of the support lately and for the last 2 years.It means alot and keeps me going.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics.
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop posting updates of this girl, you're making me jealous [Wink]
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nylons....you don't see those often anymore. Cool theme and cute girl!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

Added 2 new videos

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes awesome
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Nick

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks footjoyboy

Adding more of her clips right now.

-  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, a foot-job from that girl might just finish me off...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get some shots in her traditional Indian outfits - just to add more spice to the meat...

Ammmmmmmazzzzzzing!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man ddash something about her makes me thinks she likes you bro! [Smile] lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash, Nia may just be your hottest model.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never get enough of her. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I love her feet fantastic I want a FJ from her so bad [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks for all of the comments guys.

@girlyfootlvr idk,that might be cool tho.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links