Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My very favorite FOOT BLOG - check her out!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My very favorite FOOT BLOG - check her out!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://myfeetblog.tumblr.com/

Many of you may have seen her already, but if you haven't, she is certainly worth a look! ENJOY!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bayview
Loyal Member
Member # 39766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bayview   Author's Homepage   Email Bayview   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i only like her when her toenails are long
http://her-soles-feet.tumblr.com/

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her on Youtube. I like her toes a lot and she's a very sexy woman, but I don't really care for her soles. Not saying I wouldn't have my way with them given the opportunity, but the internet has made me snooty when it comes to just pics and vids.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Mei. By the way, awesome blog you posted. Whomsoever blog that is, has identical tastes in feet/toenails to mine.Message me...
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank god you tube has a ton of foot vids I don't know what I would do with out that many at my finger tips hehe
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad that at least a few of you, saw what I see, a really gorgeous woman, worthy of some time and detailed real attention!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a very cute Mexican girl, I should write to her in Spanish...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

HERE is another AWESOME foot blog......

http://misscheekyfeet.wordpress.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice profiles indeed! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been watching Ilse Alcorta's videos on youtube. She is sooo sexy. It sucks that she isn't into foot fetish but enjoys making videos just to please us. I think her feet look good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links