Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Latina bare soles and blue jeans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latina bare soles and blue jeans
realbaresoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 44451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbaresoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latest clip added, click my link below to go to the store. This pretty latina relaxed on a sunny day in blue jeans and bared her cute, beautifully maintained bare soles as she listened to music. Being a latina, she could help but dance to the beat even though she was sitting down -- look at those sensitive feet go!

-  -

--------------------
My Loyalfans:

https://www.loyalfans.com/realbaresoles

Posts: 1308 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samgoody2002
Board Regular
Member # 1834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for samgoody2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo instead of being a creep and filming ladies without their knowledge, why don't you learn how to talk to women and actually approach her and maybe a week or less later you'll have her feet on ur dick.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realbaresoles:
Latest clip added, click my link below to go to the store. This pretty latina relaxed on a sunny day in blue jeans and bared her cute, beautifully maintained bare soles as she listened to music. Being a latina, she could help but dance to the beat even though she was sitting down -- look at those sensitive feet go!

-  -

Poor guy gets trolled here too, that just means your photos are good stuff is all. Thanks for sharing and wish you would post here more often. No matter what your methods I always enjoy the women you find. It just proves some guys can't get anything and have to act obtuse, good work chap! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the Hell would complain about getting to see the feet of women you'd never get a chance to see otherwise? [Nut Kick]

As for the Latina feet.. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RBS is a legend and has been an inspiration to a lot of us over the years.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by samgoody2002:
yo instead of being a creep and filming ladies without their knowledge, why don't you learn how to talk to women and actually approach her and maybe a week or less later you'll have her feet on ur dick.

[Thud]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samgoody is just a jagoff....being a sole lover myself i really appreciate the time u take to share pics of such perfect soles.. Just wish they were bigger
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish I had them smashing my balls
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Nana] I agree with FJB! He has certainly brought some sensational female soles to us over the years!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"He [RBS] has certainly brought some sensational female soles to us over the years!"
heelikker, I fixed your sentence.

57dosser: RBS's thumbnails are clickable.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no problem with this man's work. There are many candid shoe and feet videos around and RBS stands out as the man for taking a risk and facing these ladies straight up -many times just a inches from their feet. Feet on his dick or not, it's an art form. I have enjoyed many of his videos over the years.
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links