Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Latest set from Ottawa Girl's Feet - Tattooed Cutie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Latest set from Ottawa Girl's Feet - Tattooed Cutie
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I had Tattooed Cutie over once again, here are a few samples of her and her feet...but the entire set is free on my site! Also, I added 3 new clips of her in my Clips4Sale store as well.

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I love her tongue ring too
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are all great shots, but my fav is the last one. Very nice
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much guys!

Patrick

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie! Love a chick with tattoos! Thanks for the free photos, her soles are amazing! Great photo work!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME next [Smile]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] Just wanted to say awesome site man! I'm amazed all the pics are free, you're very generous. The models remind me of the girls from footpunkz, sexy alternative chicks with bare feet...yum [Drool] 2 questions, any plans for more multiple model shoots? and what street in Ottawa is the pic on the intro page? (looks like a cool city!)
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Hi "itotallylovebarefeet",

Thanks for the compliment!
It's getting fairly expensive as you could well imagine. I created my clips4sale store to try and offset the expense, but not much sales to speak of so that's not really bailing me out lol.
I even added a donations thing at the start of my website, but no one donates lol....so...for now, 3 years later, it's still all out of pocket.

Ok, time to answer your two questions:
1) Yes, I should have had another multiple model shoot of 2 girls a couple weeks back but one model git ill the day before. Eversince then it's been tough to schedule as we seem to be busy whenever we try organizing this shoot, but it's coming my friend and I am hoping between tomorrow and Saturday.
2) The pic is of the corner of Elgin Street and Queen Street. if you Google map it and go to street view, you will see it.

Thanks again for the positive comments my friend, it means a lot.

Footsessed
All Pro Poster
Member # 45603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsessed   Email Footsessed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow love her style and she has great feet too

--------------------
Foot lover for as long as I can remember... Willing to meet in the Uk

Posts: 957 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't last too long........gotta clean my keyboard now!!!!!! ROTFL!!!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Cheers]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Lol...
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your taste in feet is excellent man. there are some really sexy feet on your site.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Tongue]
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Thanks so much solebrotha985 !
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links