Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Candid Shoes of Friend Wearing No Socks*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Candid Shoes of Friend Wearing No Socks*
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met Gina as a complete stranger and befriended her in record time. We did alot of fun, naughty, and perverted things over the two days I had with her. One of the things she never found out about me though was how much I wanted to smell her sockless shoes. They were brown Champion brand sneakers and I loved the way she flexed them with her athletic arches everywhere we went.

Of course, I was able to eventually smell them, but I had to do that in secrecy (no different than the origins of this spycam footage)! Gina's shoes and feet smelled freakin awesome and the sad thing is that I was never bold enough to openly compliment her about that. Guess I didn't want her to think I was a weirdo, even though she already knew I had a foot fetish.

-

youtube link: http://youtu.be/iFqySHGrmCc

download link: Gina-shoes-candid.mp4 (121.6 MB)

alternate download link: Gina-shoes-candid.mp4 (121.6 MB)

[ April 08, 2013, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other pics were awesome. I'd love to see more of Gina. She's very hot and her feet look very yummy. Love to see a foot video of her.I'm sure you had a blast.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links