Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Random Contest - 1st to Answer Correctly Wins (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Random Contest - 1st to Answer Correctly Wins
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Feeling a little spontaneous here. Going to give the very FIRST person who answers this correctly a 1 month free membership to Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com).

RULES
- Be the FIRST person to correctly name models A&B in the photo below (one foot belongs to each model)

- All guesses MUST be in replies to this thread. No emails, personal messages, tweets, emails, etc.

- You have to label which model is which, so just don't say two models names. Who is A and who is B.

Good luck...

Patrick

Who is Model A?
Who is Model B?

-

[ April 10, 2013, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one (model A) is Aspen; no doubt.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
The first one (model A) is Aspen; no doubt.

You can't win anything guessing 1 model. I wouldn't post anything unless you guess both or you might be helping out other people.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe something is wrong with my computer, but I can't seem to find model B... [Confused]

"(one foot belongs to each model)"

DOH !! [Blush]

[ April 10, 2013, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Maybe something is wrong with my computer, but I can't seem to find model B... [Confused]

There is two feet in the picture above. One belongs to Model A and the other belongs to Model B.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A.Aspen
B.Ryan

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Yeah, Ryan has a nice arch like Aspen; so that's probably as good a guess as any.

To be different, though, I'll say model A is Aspen...model B is Wendy.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A - Kellie
B - Kimmie

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footangel33
Board Regular
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footangel33   Email footangel33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A- Aspen
B- Mindee

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footangel33
Board Regular
Member # 26516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footangel33   Email footangel33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A- Mindee
B- Aspen

This pic is AMAZING BTW i've been staring at it for about half an hour....

[ April 10, 2013, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: footangel33 ]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure the answer is already out there but I'll take a shot
A. Kimmie
B. Kellie

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's freaky, if you hadn't told us that it's two different girls, I would have thought that it's just one girl's feet. Both feet look remarkably similar, does anyone else agree? I don't know who they are, but they look pretty darn flawless to me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A: Kellie
B: Kimmie

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two girls who've never been in my kitchen.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Okay, there is a winner. I would have posted it last night, but I worked until close. So here is our winner: sonomafaculty1.

Sonomafaculty1 was the first one to guess correctly as Model A is indeed Kellie and Model B is her twin sister, Kimmie. It's the first time I've had them together in a shoot since late 2008. Yeah, talk about a long time ago!

So I guess now you can all see why the two feet looked so similar, huh? Even Fair Adam shared that he didn't realize it was two different girls without being told. That's exactly why I ran this contest too. Right after I took the shot I was like, "Damn, this looks like one girl's feet." I came up with the contest on the drive home.

So sonomafaculty1, shoot me a private message with your desired username/password for the site, and an email address for me to send the verification for the account. Congratulations!

Patrick

P.S. And just in case you all want some proof, here's a nice full body sole shot of the girls making a "pair of feet" using just one foot each.

-

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links