Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » sexy worn out chucks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexy worn out chucks
mr.foot connoisseur
Loyal Member
Member # 34502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.foot connoisseur   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a foot woman that gives me all the foot fun i have ever had. she knows about my foot fetish, but she don’t know how deep it really goes. Some women on the internet will charge a lot of money to get a models used shoes. but i got them free, i asked her one day, if i buy you another pair, can I have those. she looked at me kind of funny, and said OK, since its spring just bye me more sandals, she kicked off the shoes and said here ya go. she kissed me on the lips as she walked out the door and said, i cant wait to see my new sandals... it seems like every girl in the world has a pair of these kind of shoes, i see a women wearing them everyday, now i got my own..lol...I buy her sandals and pedicures and she loves it, i finally found a woman who really loves my kinky ways..

-
 -
 -

[ July 02, 2013, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: mr.foot connoisseur ]

--------------------
Markello

Posts: 66 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one lucky guy.....i want to ask one of my coworkers but I am afraid of the consequences.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal man! Awesome girl!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links