Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girls 18+

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girls 18+
jeffdomb
Board Regular
Member # 46187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeffdomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres a bunch of pics of girls feet i know mostly coming from social network websites sorry if the quality and size of the pics arent so great i just really want to share these feet with the community Please give me feedback and feel free to ask me any question about any girl i really hope you guys enjoy them as much as i do

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3527988/teen-feet

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some very, very good stuff there. Got excited just by the first page then discovered there's more! Can't wait to peruse on my computer instead of my phone. Faves so far are the girl(s) in the red sweatshirt and the cutie in the plaid dress.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing that could make these better are if they were larger and in HD, but great nonetheless.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeffdomb
Board Regular
Member # 46187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeffdomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feed back guys will be uploadig more pics soon and i want to apologize again for the quality.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good stuff here dude! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pick would be girl in yellow top,girl in red sweatshirt and 6th shot from the end in colored dress

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeffdomb
Board Regular
Member # 46187

some of my favorites as well just uploaded more pics please give me some feedback

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links