Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » School teacher poses in party city parking lot!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: School teacher poses in party city parking lot!
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman is sexy from head to toe and has fabulous size 10 feet that are beyond sexy. The fact that she is a school teacher just put me over the edge.

We had just pulled in to buy some stuff at party city when we saw her parking next to us..... here is the result!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are nice but she can't beat Pepper's (I don't think any girl can actually do it BTW)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find! Both ladies have amazing feet. Thank you! Would love to see more of the teacher!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, the teacher's wrinkles are justas good as Ms Pepper!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last pic help start my day! [Jerkoff]
-NowI'm ready for work

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these real life encounters! I wish there were more foot fetish studios out there who had the balls to approach women on the streets and get their feet on camera like this. This is a wonderful encounter and it seems only a small handful cameramen out there know how to land this sort of success.

And I'm not talking about the guys out there who go hire a girl and tell her to make up some story about how they met on some college campus LOL!

The proof is in the pudding and just like Evan Pepper's production excellence, you can even see in the background the "Party City" business just as described in this chance encounter.

I love seeing the journey of a true foot fetishist in real everyday life. These are exactly the type of encounters most of us would dream of pursuing if we had the right tactics. Evan Pepper has brought this everyday fantasy to life for us. It is an inspiration for all and a lesson of the future for contrived footographers!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn her feet are [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow good stuff! I'll be posting some things soon.
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ty you all for the comments. I live for encounters like these. I find it very exciting to see a sexy woman, asking her to display her feet and anticipate what those sexy soles look like after they have agreed. This sexy lady did not disappoint. I have a bunch more of this sort of thing as I never leave home without my camera and i'm never too shy to ask [Smile]

Tyler i've loved your work for ages, reading the stories on how you picked up many of your models was a big inspiration to me. ty

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree with HigharchesPT... Pepper has damn fine arches and great toes and soles... That's a hard pair of feet to beat.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teacher, huh? Ballsy in today's world. I have a few friends who are going to school to be teachers or who just became teachers who have adorable feet. Can't shoot them though because they would never hear the end of it if someone decided to bring it up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Yes she is from Sweden though and did not seem to mind. Shes here in the states on vacation.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links