Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Elegantbarefeet Foot Party- Sexy Secretary Theme Party 5-3-13 Los Angeles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Elegantbarefeet Foot Party- Sexy Secretary Theme Party 5-3-13 Los Angeles
elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True. Sonomafaulty1 sent some gems.

Michelle, Lara, Violetta, Esme. He was so nice to introduce them to me for our events.

Guys, ff you met any girl who is into foot worship . Watch out, he might have had already met Sonomafaulty1. He's always looking out for girls interested.

quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
"Casting Department" hahaha.....I've sent many good girls your way. #keepitinthefamily [Cheers]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah those 4 you mentioned aren't much for their pics being taken but damn can they smash your face up with their soles hahah...and they all have thick foreign accents.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Author's Homepage   Email elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh yes. Their accents. That would give an extra spice for the sessions. It would be like doing a session in Eurpe,,hehehe.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

Lily is already confirmed for our event. She's so excited to be at our event.
Beautiful half japanese half sweedish gorgeous girl.
only 22yrs old.

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sooo wish I could attend!! so many toes that need a good cleaning between with my tongue =P

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
sooo wish I could attend!! so many toes that need a good cleaning between with my tongue =P

Red_Fox,, these girls are crying out for foot pampering.

Brooklyn
 -

[ April 29, 2013, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: elegantbarefeet Foot Lounge- LA ]

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is that last picture? Those are ripe and plump little pigs that need sucking! lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18304 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Who is that last picture? Those are ripe and plump little pigs that need sucking! lol

Her name is Brooklyn. But I would call her, Goddess Brooklyn. She one of the sexiest girls in Los Angeles.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Oh yea, I shot a few pics of her feet as well, she didn't want to show her face..she was so hot too! Amazing brunette..

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
Oh yea, I shot a few pics of her feet as well, she didn't want to show her face..she was so hot too! Amazing brunette..

Pix of her feet? wow, I must see them. Ahhh,

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

This is the same Brooklyn I believe...

-

- [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

quote:
This is the same Brooklyn I believe...

-

- [Mmm]

Yes. The one and only.

Goddess Brooklyn.

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

Elite Trooper
Member # 45862

and to Top it up.
From Norcalfeet and to show the ties we have.

BRITTANY LAUREN
Yes, she will be coming to our Foot Party tonight. If you ever dreamed to meet her, this is your chance and you can't meet her. Her hair is golden, her feet are amazing, a true Foot Goddess.

Norcalfeet studios Foot Goddess.

-

-

--------------------
www.elegantbarefeet.com
feet all over your face

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links