Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My shy GF finally let me post her pic, enjoy !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My shy GF finally let me post her pic, enjoy !!
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

[ April 17, 2013, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Rae124 ]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful!

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are really nice, she has a perfect arch and they are nice and long. Great color polish too, your very lucky to have those sexy feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Foot Man:
Her feet are really nice, she has a perfect arch and they are nice and long. Great color polish too, your very lucky to have those sexy feet.

thanks for the nice comments, b/f Rae124 has finally convinced me to let him post a pic [Smile]
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More please, beautiful
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gf has lovely feet. I love the red polished toenails. Any chance we could see soles shots?

[ April 17, 2013, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky man you are sir
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome she let you post some pics, I know how great of a feeling that is! Enjoy it!

And also, very nice, would love to see more.

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizzyg8
Board Regular
Member # 45765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lizzyg8   Email lizzyg8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy arches

--------------------
Liz

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful, shapely, sexy feet! I am so glad she is doing this for you, and for us! Very hot! I would love to see more of her, some bare sole shots too! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice curves and nails on your feet! Thanks and welcome! What size are you?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] Very Nice.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Nice curves and nails on your feet! Thanks and welcome! What size are you?

Size 10 babes [Tongue]
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its been a long time coming and I'm not let down at all!
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute toes, great arch, nice length. A+
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links