Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Red Velvet Thread ***UPDATED 6/18, Red & Lexi** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Red Velvet Thread ***UPDATED 6/18, Red & Lexi**
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first pic left me speechless. Smothering is just something you manage to pull off perfectly. Few models can do that as well as you do.
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Red Velvet
Board Regular
Member # 46195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Red Velvet   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Red Velvet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'm so glad you're here on the forums, Red. I know you had/have the following on Twitter, but this is just as good as place as any to show off those perfect feet of yours.

Patrick

I love showin em off! My 'busy season' is rapidly shutting down. I need to plan a trip to MD to smother you in sweet Red Velvet footstink. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Red Velvet
Board Regular
Member # 46195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Red Velvet   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Red Velvet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
That first pic left me speechless. Smothering is just something you manage to pull off perfectly. Few models can do that as well as you do.

Big feet help. [Wink] So glad you enjoy, I look forward to smothering another slave soon!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 40 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Red Velvet
Board Regular
Member # 46195

I love shoots with Mr Hollywood!! I love when my toes, soles, and heels are faithfully appreciated by a good footboy. Are you next??

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these new additions, Red. Nice to see some non-adult stuff too - although I do like when you do that as well. LOL Just nice to be able to focus on those cute soles and toes of yours.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Red Velvet
Board Regular
Member # 46195

Why thank you! Just getting ready to post some new 'adult'content, but Ill keep the 'just because' pics flowing too. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Goddess Red Velvet
Board Regular
Member # 46195

Teaser alert!!

The BEST Mr Hollywood Footjob is mine is now available! 15 minutes of pure foot seduction featuring my tantalizing toes, soft soles, and a captivating cumshot!! The one has it all! See all the action at www.c4s.com/50541

-

--------------------
 -

Goddess Red Velvet
Board Regular
Member # 46195

Red & Lexi - Girls Only!

Now THIS was a fun shoot!!

See it ALL in My Room!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Cum N Get It!!

[Wu]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links