Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's feet - first post (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife's feet - first post
cocostoes
Board Regular
Member # 46196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocostoes   Email cocostoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all! Long time reader here, but I've never had the green light from my wife to post photos of her beautiful feet until recently. She is 44 and it's the second marriage for both of us. Her first husband never paid attention to her feet despite her entreaties, and now that I do, well let's just say we're both loving the rewards [Jerkoff]

Having someone dote on and worship her feet has increased her own confidence in them, and most recently a "very attractive" (in her words) young man in his twenties came over and complimented her feet during a "mom's night out" with some of her friends. Hearing that story was actually a big turn-on for me.

We'd both like to hear what you all think, and if the response is good we'll try to honor some of your requests. Enjoy!

-
 -
 -

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She honestly has very beautiful, sexy, shapely, hot feet! The pictures are very artistic as well! I would love to see her feet posed in flat sandals and flip flops, and would really enjoy seeing her full bare soles as well! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocostoes
Board Regular
Member # 46196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocostoes   Email cocostoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Royals I will definitely put in your request for poses in flip flops and flat sandals. In the meantime, here are a couple shots of her in thong sandals, not specifically posed and with most of her cropped out. She lives in these and has them in several colors. Thanks for the compliments!

-
 -

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Real nice... I like her toes and length/shape of her toenails.
Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your wifes feet and toes. They are soo sexy. Post more. Nice to see more wifey toes
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has gorgeous feet and long sexy toes. Please post more pics of her lovely feet! Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking great! Great skin and pretty feet. Maybe some anklets & toerings? What size is she?

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome way to start the day! Do LOVE those longer toes!!

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! LOVE her legs, and long toes! PLEASE, PLEASE more close-ups of her in those thong sandals, flip flops, flat sandals, and some full bare soles too! SHE IS FANTASTIC! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous feet that look phenomenal in those sandals (and bare of course)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loooveee her feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots in the sandals and looks like she has lively natural nails.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her long toes are working for me!! Thanks for sharing!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links