Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oldie But Goodie Of The Week - This Week: Monica

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oldie But Goodie Of The Week - This Week: Monica
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oldie But Goodie Of The Week

I have decided to post a least on pic a week from a past Feet Fair model, so that I can take us all on a trip to memory lane. The models posted are all inaccessible to me for one reason or another, and it must be at least four years since they last graced my site.

Featured This Week: Monica

I met Monica when she visited NYC from London, England, a few years ago, and she found my name somehow, I don't remember, but it might have been a referral from another model. She was basically here to see the sights with her boyfriend, and go shopping on 5th Avenue.

At the time, I was between studios, so we agreed to shoot at my apartment. She was a bit apprehensive at first, but once she got in my car, and we got a chance to chat, she soon realized that she was in good, safe hands and relaxed. After all, if was a creepy dude, I certainly wouldn't shoot with her in my place, would I?

Monica was already an experienced model, having been featured in some of the more lurid British tabloids as the big tit girl of the day, but because her boobs were usually the center of attention, she had never done any foot fetish stuff.

I have to say that I too was a bit apprehensive, because 'cause even experienced models can lay an egg when taken out of their comfort zone. All I have to say is that my fears evaporated once she started modeling, as Monica proved to be an incredibly quick study, and on top of that, one of the nicest, sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. This girl didn't have an ounce of pretension, even though she's a head turner, she was patient and incredibly gracious, so much so, that I briefly considered kidnapping and cloning her (LMAO) - but alas, I had to let her go back to London.

We decided to keep in touch, so we could shoot again the next time she visited New York, but she never got around to coming back, and I eventually lost track of her. I will always remember her fondly though, because in my eye, she personified simple charm and class.

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 20, 2013, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! I'd love to lick and smell her soles without a doubt!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow what a cutie !

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kiwisoles
Loyal Member
Member # 45140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kiwisoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow what a cutie !

--------------------
New Zealand soles lover

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about her, thanks for sharing these again..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely a goodie that's for sure. Lovely soles and great looking toes as well. Nice looking ass as well.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot gal!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adorable.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty feet/face!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links