Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girl tells Nosy Passerby, "I don't Care, it's just Feet"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girl tells Nosy Passerby, "I don't Care, it's just Feet"
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes while filming with random strangers in public, a nosy do-gooder will approach and attempt to intervene, as if they're doing someone a favor! But the girls just laugh and play along->

-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! It's great to see the nosey do-gooders being pwned by people who simply live their lives without regrets. They're just as annoying as the same self righteous assholes who constantly feel like they need to flag and report content that rubs them the wrong way.

After watching the nosey do-gooders get pwned, it makes me think about the bad imitators who've also been pwned by their own jealousy of your repeated successes in the real life foot world! Just keep doing what you do and the nay-sayers will always end up sticking their own foot in their mouths, just like that old lady who tried to ruffle the hot, open-minded girl in your clip [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also had some people give a stare, but rarely a muttering. Some of the girls I shoot with don't give a shit and others would rather not deal with someone. I love to shoot in public, but I do sometimes try to mind other people being directly in my background - although that's very unavoidable in some areas like what you shoot.

Sometimes, lol, I think people think I'm shooting a girl's ass though with some of the angles.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIIIIIICE! Keep up the good work, goodguy!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah sometimes people who happen by are sort of puzzled and assume different scenarios. The vast majority mind their own business, but there have been lots of entertaining examples like this one.
Police officers walk right by without even second glance.

When it comes to filming in public, the busier the better imo, because there's so much of everything happening at once that everyone is just free to be themselves, and few people care.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha - thats gold! But i must protest. "just feet"!

Just?

Anyway, she was great & looks like you made her day.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 16 or so years of footography, I've been actually threatened by a dude only once. It wasn't his girl, he was just trying to be a 2 bit superhero. Once in a great while you get a well meaning person who insists on finding out "if everything's OK."

Never been hassled by the cops. They can suss out that a crime is not taking place pretty quick. A cop can tell if a girl is experiencing duress immediately.

Security guards can sometimes get bugs up their butts but they usually just sort of hover a bit.

Great video, thanks for sharing and for the laugh.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typical jealous broad who is probably upset she wasn't getting photographed. People need to seriously mind their business, and if the girl is joking and smiling while you're snapping away, I don't see how you're doing anything against their will. Some people seriously need to get a life, and mind their own friggin' business!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links