Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » VALKYRA, the Barefoot Tourist (WARNING: Dangerously Dirty Soles!!!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VALKYRA, the Barefoot Tourist (WARNING: Dangerously Dirty Soles!!!)
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meeting VALKYRA was the classic stroke of luck!!! [Cool]
I was holding a session with my models EYLUH and EYNADL in Verona (ITALY) in summer 2011, when we stumbled upon this wonderful barefoot tourist from Slovakia..

EYNADL & EYLUH meet VALKYRA.. HEY, YOU ARE BAREFOOT, TOO!!! ;-)

VALKYRA was really glad to join us for the rest of the session.. sadly she had to leave for the airport in 1 hour, so I could not get many pictures of her.. it was a shame indeed, as she was a true marvel.. angel-faced, nearly 180 cm / 6 feet tall, a pair of incredible size 39 (EU) / 8.5 (US) peds, super-tough & FILTHY soles.. OH MY... [Bow Down]
Will she come back to Italy on holiday as she promised me she would do? I am keeping my fingers crossed.. [Wink]

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow looks like she went stomping through a fireplace filled with ashes. Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude fuck yeah you got another dreadlocked hippie with dirty feet. Why can't chicks over here in the states ever go like that?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Dude fuck yeah you got another dreadlocked hippie with dirty feet. Why can't chicks over here in the states ever go like that?

You ever been to San Francisco or Eureka? [Joint] Plenty of barefoot hippy girls there man.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Wow looks like she went stomping through a fireplace filled with ashes. Thanks!

Yeah, Valkyra sports the perfect "Urban Sole Make-up"!!! [Cool]
Most welcome, amico!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You ever been to San Francisco or Eureka? [Joint] Plenty of barefoot hippy girls there man.
I have never been to the States, sadly.. maybe one day I'll become a rich footographer, and open a BAREFOOT URBAN NUDITY subsidiary there.. [Cool]
This said, I guess it's just like here in Europe.. it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time.. you are not gonna meet dirty-soled hippy beauties in the Vatican!!! [Evil Grin]
Many thanks for appreciating the pics, anyway!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
quote:
quote:

I have never been to the States, sadly.. maybe one day I'll become a rich footographer, and open a BAREFOOT URBAN NUDITY subsidiary there.. [Cool]
This said, I guess it's just like here in Europe.. it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time.. you are not gonna meet dirty-soled hippy beauties in the Vatican!!! [Evil Grin]
Many thanks for appreciating the pics, anyway!!! [Thumbs Up]

I was asking him if he'd been there to see, since I think he was from the USA...but yeah if you are ever in California please let me know, I'd love to meet you and take you on a shoot with me and show you around. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id try to clean these up for sure. [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I'm in the US, but I'm in urban Atlanta. There's not much of that kinda stuff going on here. Maybe I'll make it to the other end of the country one day, maybe not. I can't really afford to travel right now.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I've never been turned on by the idea of licking a set of dirty feet clean, I just can't help find them cute sometimes. I love that up in your face sole shot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, thanks!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORE MORE
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A stroke of very good fortune. Very lovely feet; the dirt compliments her sexy white arches. Thanks so much!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links