Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Heather's College Blonde Shoe Strip© (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: ©Heather's College Blonde Shoe Strip©
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
She's so amazing it's crazy! [Wink]

Thanks! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's fine as hell, can you PLEASE post some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrrrreat soles!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a hot find and to have the feet to match, that is sweet
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even begin to tell you how many fat f#cking loads I have shot to her. I bet her feet smell SOOOO f#cking good.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
I can't even begin to tell you how many fat f#cking loads I have shot to her. I bet her feet smell SOOOO f#cking good.

-footboy1

They are probably as good as you can imagine.. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

-footboy1

They are probably as good as you can imagine.. [Jerkoff]
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wat kinda smell??!!? Cheesy?? Popcorny??vinegary?!?!? What?!?!?!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Come to the foot party on Friday night and find out for yourself lol...

--------------------
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I envy you J!!
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have any other shoots with her planned (or Roxy for that matter)...Or any more sets waiting in the wings to be posted? Love this stuff.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
You have any other shoots with her planned (or Roxy for that matter)...Or any more sets waiting in the wings to be posted? Love this stuff.

Yes and Yes, will be scheduling up with them again soon. For these girls I like to donate heavily to keep them around and reap the benefits of what they have to offer.. so I am recharging my supply right now. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes and Yes, will be scheduling up with them again soon. For these girls I like to donate heavily to keep them around and reap the benefits of what they have to offer.. so I am recharging my supply right now. [Laugh]
I don't blame you! Give the old "bring a few changes of clothes too!" line and make it a 2-3 hour shoot and rack up a bunch of updates that you can use over the next 2-3 months.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
quote:
I don't blame you! Give the old "bring a few changes of clothes too!" line and make it a 2-3 hour shoot and rack up a bunch of updates that you can use over the next 2-3 months.
I was thinking of taking them to the beach for a bikini and sole shoot. Kind of, you know...dispell the bad myth around beach phototographers. Maybe even ask a couple total strangers to join our photoshoot and buy them a hotdog in exchange for their piggies lmao! [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links