Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex GF Sisters Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex GF Sisters Feet
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For years ive wanted to cum on this womans feet. I've only been able to get her to pose for me through out the years and a little foot worship here and there.

Not only are feet gorgeous and produce the most amazing scent i have sampled in my life, but she is quite beautiful as well.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freddyboy
Board Regular
Member # 46257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Freddyboy   Email Freddyboy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd lick and smell those all day long!

--------------------
-no condom

*** Fetish Webcams ***

Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the things I would do to those feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks pretty in car pics #1 and #4 is she latina

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Describe the scent!!!!!!
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang! She's gorgeous with sexy feet! PERFECT!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely feet.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smh hmmm [Mmm] [Drool] . damn her feet look super nice and she's very attractive. what's her size?

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is latina luvbronze, and she is a size 7 1/2 to 8.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look awesome. [Drool]
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious!!! They look like they get sweaty, do you they ever get stinky?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links