Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » bare feet after the gym

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bare feet after the gym
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fresh of the treadmill..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ckk2hbl5jk

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 57dozzer   Email 57dozzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx... Got plenty of vids and pics to share... Ill keep posting as long as there is fans
Posts: 351 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is she latina?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

26 latina size 6
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would die to have her stinky latina feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

Yea shes really coming along nicely w the whole foot fetish stuff...when I record vids she's pretty good at modeling and posing for me..she doesn't look all stiff or awkward...any requests??
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flats would be awesome. Would also love to see her give a footjob.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
57dozzer
Elite Trooper
Member # 43406

I posted fj pics in the adult content sec. I have the video for that too if anyone can tell me where i can upload it..i think i have a flats vid on my youtube channel..if not ill get right on it...she just got this sexy pedi i been meaning to take pics of ill post em wen i have em

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links