Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » I'm Back Again (Again) with Donna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm Back Again (Again) with Donna
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long time, no see folks [Smile] If any of you even remember me lol Won't make this long. Will just say that I've started breaking the camera out again. Took some pictures of a few different lady friends here recently and have another one very interested in letting me take pics and videos. Her name is Brooke. Very excited about her. I'll shut up now and post a few pics of Donna. I snapped some of her years ago that I shared on here but we re-connected and took a few pics. Nothing earth shattering. Just a few to get me back in the swing of things again.
Scott
 -  -  -  -  -  -

[ May 01, 2013, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: nomoscott ]

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -  -  -
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -  -  -
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -  -  -
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Scott, good to see you again.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

Hey Dude! Good to see you again also! Doing ok? Extremely jealous of your photography skills, STILL lol
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:

Hey Dude! Good to see you again also! Doing ok? Extremely jealous of your photography skills, STILL lol
Just as long as you don't let that jealousy consume you like the last guy who made that be known.. [Laugh] j/k, thank you for your kind comments sir. Are you still in Norcal?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:

Just as long as you don't let that jealousy consume you like the last guy who made that be known.. [Laugh] j/k, thank you for your kind comments sir. Are you still in Norcal?
Uh oh. Sounds like I've missed a story while I've been away? lol And I never was in Norcal my friend. Have never even been to Cali. I've been in Ohio this whole 43 years. Cincinnati area to be exact [Smile]
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna has nice feet.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, and welcome back...again, my friend!! Donna looks amazing and her feet are simply stunning, too! Her soles are so smooth and look so sexy, wow!

Another incredible set showcasing such sexy, beautiful feet. So well done.

It's great to see you posting again after all that has happened. I do hope all is well in your life.

I look forward to many more posts from you.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Hey there, and welcome back...again, my friend!! Donna looks amazing and her feet are simply stunning, too! Her soles are so smooth and look so sexy, wow!

Another incredible set showcasing such sexy, beautiful feet. So well done.

It's great to see you posting again after all that has happened. I do hope all is well in your life.

I look forward to many more posts from you.

Regards,
2swift

I tried to get away from all this after the wife and I were done. Just felt kinda "loser-ish" talking with my old female friends about photographing their feet again (as well as meeting new foot friends) but hey, my two kids are at the age where they don't wanna hang around with Dad all the time anymore and I have fun doing it...not to metion, as long as the gals are receptive to it and ok with it....why not?? lol Plus there are the fringe benefits here and there [Wink]
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

[Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links